I checked my news feeds for a post-lunch news check. The CBC Toronto feed is full of doom and gloom, which is typical of the news in this day and age. No news is good news.
Here are the six most recent headlines.
- Gas to soar to $2.25 in 2012, economist projects
- Bread prices on the rise, food reps say
- Man stabbed to death in east Toronto
- Ontario mulls inquiry into Baltovich case as pressure grows
- Halladay tosses away 3-0 lead as Tampa wins again
- Is Ontario already in recession?
On the bright side, I rolled up the rim last week and won a free coffee.