I'm pleased to introduce a new sponsor of Toronto Mike'd. With Chefdrop you have access top chef and restaurant prepared meal kits shipped across the GTHA.
By using the promo code FOTM20 at chefdrop.ca you save 20% off your first order of $50 or more. That's a great deal!
Here are some of the top chefs and restaurants curating meal kits at Chefdrop.
- Chef Adrian Forte
- Chef Rob Gentile
- Chef Carl Heinrich
- Chef Elia Herrera
- Chef John Sinopoli
- Chef Kris Hansen
- Chef Mariane Oliveira
- Chef Michael Angeloni
- Chef Nuit Regular
- Chef Thomas Bellec
- Chef Victor Barry
- Colibri (Mexican - best tacos in Toronto)
- Gare de L'est (French)
- Gertie's Peanut Butter Pies (desserts)
- Mary's Brigadeiro (handcrafted chocolate)
- Momofuku Noodle Bar
- PAI (Regularly voted Toronto's best Thai restaurant)
- Pies by Squires (traditional English meat pies)
- Richmond Station (Toronto's best burgers)
- Slice Baby Slice (desserts)
- The Carbon Bar (BBQ)
- Uncle Ray's Food & Liquor (Southern US inspired menu)
- Union Chicken (Toronto's best fried chicken sandwiches)
Support Chefdrop, a great company helping to fuel the #realtalk on Toronto Mike'd.