In this 601st episode, Mike checks in with Toronto Mike'd partners who help fuel the #realtalk to learn how their business is adapting in the age of social distancing. Conversations are had with Austin Keitner from The Keitner Group, Anthony Petrucci from Palma Pasta, Laura Fitch from StickerYou.com, Troy Burtch from Great Lakes Brewery, Brad Jones from Ridley Funeral Home and Banjo Dunc from Whisky Jack. This episode is exactly 1:18:18.
You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe in Google Podcasts
- Listen via Google Play Music
- Save to your Spotify Library
- Listen via Stitcher
- Follow on tunein
- Subscribe directly to the feed at https://www.torontomike.com/torontomiked.xml
- Download the MP3
- Click the play button below
Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Palma Pasta, StickerYou, The Keitner Group, Banjo Dunc from Whiskey Jack and Ridley Funeral Home.