TMLX3 is tomorrow! If you've ever been a guest on Toronto Mike'd, or if you're a listener of Toronto Mike'd, you're invited to Great Lakes Brewery on June 27th for the 3rd Toronto Mike'd Listener Experience (TMLX3). This event keeps getting better and better.
Mother Nature is cooperating. I'm seeing a high of 28 degrees and mainly sunny. That means we can stick with plan A and do this outside.
If you heard my recent episode with Lowest of the Low, you heard that Ron Hawkins and Lawrence Nichols will in fact be performing at TMLX3. That's happening my friends.
The amazing The Royal Pains are back by popular demand for their third TMLX. If you've been to one of the first two, you know how good they are.
The sponsors have really stepped it up for TMLX3:
- Great Lakes Brewery is buying you your first beer
- StickerYou.com has made Toronto Mike'd and Lowest of the Low stickers and temporary tattoos for the first 150 attendees
- Fast Time Watch & Jewellery Repair are giving away a watch
- Palma Pasta is giving away a gift card
- Brian from Property in the 6ix is giving away two Tim Hortons gift cards
- Kapadia LLP CPA is bringing POP Sockets
See you tomorrow!
June 27, 2019
30 Queen Elizabeth Blvd