Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 414: 12:36

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 414In this 414th episode, Mike chats with Marc Weisblott of 12:36 about the current state of the media in Canada. This episode is exactly 2:27:26.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Marc Weisblott and me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Palma Pasta, Fast Time Watch & Jewellery Repair, Property in the 6ix, Paytm Canada and Sensus Design and Build. Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

glb   Palma Pasta   Fast Time Watch & Jewellery Repair

propertyinthesix   paytm   Sensus Design and Build

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Urooj Islam

Wow, I had no idea Dean Blundell was a radio legacy kid.

December 27, 2018 @ 8:33 PM

Jody Thornton

WooHoo! I love Weissblott eppys. Hopefully you guys didn't need to speed through anything ...lol

December 27, 2018 @ 9:07 PM

We might switch the Weisblott episodes from quarterly to monthly.

December 27, 2018 @ 9:23 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Gotta say that this episode featured my favourite 12:36 TM'd appearance to date
(aside from his visit with Retrontario for that "Chum Requiem" treat from several
years back.) Look, I could have easily listened to this one for at least another couple of
hours (complete with the required multiple library visits needed to take it all in!). Plus, I
really enjoyed the discussion around Tom Stephen's book involving his tumultuous years as
the drummer/manager for the Jeff Healey Band. Some of the best passages in said tome
revolved around the group's numerous sexual shenanigans, including the very pertinent info
that Jeff was a big fan of voluptuous women (SOLIDARITY!!), and a charming tribute to
bassist Joe Rockman's great skills in the subtle art of female oral gratification. Hopefully
Mr. Stephen will be booked on TM'd in the very near future, if only to offer further clarification
on such tasteful matters, and a nice deep dive into that band's great discography as well!

Getting back to more serious matters, I would 100% fully-support (both as a listener and
an enthusiastic commenter) the notion of monthly appearances by Mr. Weisblott on this
podcast. His cultural coverage is very important and his diverse group of skills needs to
be featured on here even more frequently, at least until he FINALLY launches that long-
theorized and long-rumoured podcast of his very own. Until that oh-so-cherished day FINALLY
arrives, I shall feverishly await with sweaty anticipation!!

December 28, 2018 @ 4:52 PM

Fabio

The banter between Mike and RetroOntario and Marc Weisblott are the highlights of my days. Marc definitely needs to come on monthly, please ensure that it happens!!!

January 5, 2019 @ 10:22 AM