Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 46

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 46In this 46th episode, Mike tells Rosie about his camping trip and new house and Rosie talks about her web searches for a certain penis. This episode is exactly 37:49.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Liz

Fabulous podcast, you two! I loved it - it flew by. I wanted the podcast to keep going.

Sweet and fabulous Rosie had the quote of the episode with "It's someone's private home and not the bus." So there you go Mike 'Rosa Parks' Boon.

Thank you for making the time - again, loved it.

July 30, 2013 @ 5:25 PM

@Liz

Thanks for the kind words!

Here I am in that pool... how could anyone resist this pool???

July 30, 2013 @ 5:45 PM

Al The Royal Pain

Mike,

good podcast as usual. I only want to take exception to one thing you said regarding Blue Jays fans "drinking the kool-aide".

You make it sound like the team fooled everyone into thinking they had a better team than they thought they had. The fact of the matter is, everyone inside AND outside this market looked at this team and thought they'd be a lot better than they were.

It wasn't the team selling us on it. They were the favourites in Vegas, they were among the favourites among ALL pundits here and in the US. Not everyone had them winning the World Series, but absolutely no one had them being this bad.

The fact that the team sucks this bad is completely on the players and maybe the manager. But on this one, I absolutely don't blame AA, Rogers or the Jays organization.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fan of Rogers, but they ponied up the money and AA made moves that everyone loved at the time. He didn't have to sell the team, the team sold itself.

That is all.

July 31, 2013 @ 4:54 PM

Anon&on

You're a Rockstar. Is that like, people look up to you, admire you, or- you spit off balconies, pee in mop buckets, and tear up hotel rooms? You didn't really give a good indication of the context of the remark. Maybe you peed in the pool, that wouldn't be Rockstar quality enough to be a Rockstar imo.

And Rosie, sliding down the slippery slope of tawdry searches! Who's next?

July 31, 2013 @ 7:18 PM

Rosie

haha Anon&on tawdry is putting it lightly! I have cleared my browser cache about twenty times to erase any memory of that google search. I totally grossed myself out! but I can't say that I wouldn't do it again!

OMG Mike PLEASE tell me you didn't pee in that man's pool. Actually never mind I don't want to know.

LOL Liz... Mike 'Rosa Parks' Boon! too funny

July 31, 2013 @ 10:11 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Mike, you did nothing wrong. The host gave you the green light.
Anon said it, did you pee in the pool LOl.

Rosie, you and Mike should go in on a group buy for some new cars, but I think the Ford Edge would suit you both better, given all the kids stuff you need to schlep around.

August 4, 2013 @ 3:50 PM

Roshan

Good podcast as always Mike & Rosie. That penis search bit had me roaring in laughter.

August 5, 2013 @ 1:04 AM