I was having issues logging into Google Analytics and Google Adwords this week.
This is what I saw when I logged into Google Adwords.
This is what I saw when I logged into Google Analytics.
I logged out and back in, I restarted, I tried different machines with different operating systems and cleared my cache and deleted all my cookies. None of that worked.
Finally, I disabled AdBlock, a Chrome extension I use to hide ads. Voila! AdBlock was the culprit.
This is something I only started noticing this week. I believe it's part of Google's war against ad blockers, which I'll bet costs Google millions and millions of dollars every year.
If you're having the same trouble logging into Adwords or Analytics, now you know what to do.