I wake up every morning with pain in my left shoulder. I've accepted the fact I'll have this pain for the rest of my life, the result of a separated shoulder from a hockey game in 2009.
Listening to the Humble and Fred podcast today, they were talking about their worst injuries. I thought I'd rank mine.
1. The broken leg and torn ACL from playing ball in 2003 that kept me sports-less for six months
2. The mysterious running injury in 2007 I've never recovered from
3. The broken leg in grade two that had me on crutches for six weeks
4. The separated shoulder from a hockey game in 2009 that I still feel today
5. The infected gaping wound from sliding into third base in 2010 that had me in the Emergency Room every night for a week
6. The ankle sprain in grade nine that had me on crutches for two weeks
What's your worst sports injury?