Toronto Mike

Coolest Christmas Songs


Christmas music is everywhere.  You can't escape it, I think they're now piping it through the sewage system.  Christmas music cannot be avoided at this time of year.

Most Christmas music is pretty awful.  In fact, about 98% of Christmas music is terrible, which only leaves us 2%.  Damn I'm good at math.

Here are the coolest Christmas songs you'll hear this season.  If you've got a cooler tune, let me know in the comments.

Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis - Tom Waits

Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto - James Brown

I Wish It Was Christmas Today - Julian Casablancas

Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) - The Ramones

Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid

Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses

2000 Miles - The Pretenders

Fairytale of New York - The Pogues with Kirsty MacColl

Author image
About Toronto Mike
I own TMDS and host Toronto MIke'd. Become a Patron.