Yeah, I like Twitter. I used it daily throughout 2010, and if you use Twitter, you know how retweeting works. If someone you follow tweets something you want to share with your followers, you retweet it.
I'm not sure what my most retweeted tweet was in 2010. It might have been when I blamed that damn Pepsi cheer for our junior team losing the gold medal game to the USA, I honestly don't know...
Today, Twitter unveiled the 10 most retweeted tweets of 2010. I didn't make the list.
- Justin (@shitmydadsays): Don't focus on the one guy who hates you. You don't go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.
- Rihanna (@rihanna): Justin Bieber just flashed me his abs in the middle of a restaurant! Wow! He actually had a lil 6 pack! Sexy, lol! #Beliebersplzdontkillme
- Kanye West (@kanyewest): I'm sorry Taylor.
- Lady Gaga (@ladygaga): I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way.
- Joe Jonas (@joejonas): I cry because I love Justin Bieber!!!
- Al-Qaeda (@alqaeda): Just noticed Twitter keeps prompting me to "Add a location to your tweets". Not falling for that one.
- Justin Bieber (@justinbieber): Te quiero mucho mi amor.
- Lil Wayne (@liltunechi): Aaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm baaaaakkkkkkkkkk!
- Drake (@drakkardnoir): We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.
- Stephen Colbert (@StephenatHome): In honor of oil-soaked birds, 'tweets' are now 'gurgles.' http://bit.ly/cIhZNf