Join me at TFC vs. Montreal for $40 - Insanely Awesome Special Promo

TFCMy friend Jonathan, who works for TFC, has set-up a special section for me and my friends, because he knew I really wanted to come check out a game. You all know how hard it is to get tickets to TFC matches, so this is pretty cool.

The ticket for Toronto FC vs. Montreal Impact on Wednesday night at 8pm is 40 bucks and the seats are in the new North End grandstand which are great seats with awesome sightlines. Space is limited. first come, first served.

Click here to buy tickets Special Offer Code: Mike

I’ve also got ten 2010 Official Season Scarves, for the first ten who buy a ticket. And I've arranged for us to get on the field during halftime, which is pretty cool. And we are saving all Ticketmaster fees (approx $22 for a pair) by using this online process.

Also, so many of you are just names who comment or email me, or Twitter handles. It might be neat to meet in the real-world so long as you promise not to murder me.

Getting tickets to TFC matches is next to impossible, and it's the best live sporting experience in the city. I owe Jonathan for this one...

Montreal Merda

The_Voice

Purchased two tickets, but due to how I purchased them, they aren't right next to each other. I'm hoping since the 15 are people are in your group, it should be doable to shift my guest (my brother) and I closer together.

Actually excited to be going!

April 24, 2010 @ 12:16 AM

I just realized Jono's gonna kill me, because it's a not for public sale and I'm supposed to email that link and code to people who are interested so it's just for readers of this blog and followers on twitter, etc.

The_Voice, I'm glad you're going. We'll be able to shift so your bro can stand with you. I'm actually trying to get a bigger section.

I hope Argie and OJ Boy and Il Duce and Crisco come.

April 24, 2010 @ 12:25 AM

Rob

Love he idea and hopefully it can happen again.

I am out for this Wednesday, but will be looking for updates before, during and after the game...Go Red!

April 24, 2010 @ 1:13 AM

Rob

Love he idea and hopefully it can happen again.

April 24, 2010 @ 1:15 AM

jason | getyouroj.com

So Montreal's team is called "Impact" while we have the really creative and marketable name "Toronto FC"

Hmm...

I'm not interested but if you run into Miller, slap him upside the head for me. Please.

April 24, 2010 @ 10:11 AM

_Justink

I've never been to a TFC game and would like to go, but Wednesday is the only night this week where I'm busy.

For me, the best live sporting event in the city is a Raptors game, especially when you're sitting close to the floor. I'm the biggest Leafs fan out there, and I like basketball the least of the 4 major sports but I'd still rather go to a Raptors game than a Leafs or Jays game.

April 24, 2010 @ 10:41 AM

David

I know a few season ticket holders who say it's a good time. But really, isn't 'the best live sporting experience in Toronto' akin to 'arguably Bieber's most introspective work yet'?. We don't atmosphere around here.

April 24, 2010 @ 1:37 PM

@David

I hear ya, but the atmosphere at TFC games is very unTorontoish. Seriously. You're precisely the guy I want joining me on Wednesday night so I can say I told you so.

April 24, 2010 @ 2:31 PM

Ajax Mike

Of course this is the first Wednesday in forever that I'm working (the night shift no less), so I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. Ah well.

April 24, 2010 @ 4:41 PM

David

@ Mike.

Thanks, but I have a game of my own that night. No atmosphere, no fans, but we make up for it at the pub afterwards.

Cheers

April 24, 2010 @ 7:08 PM

Pension Plan Puppets

@Jason

Yeah, Toronto has a proper football name and Montreal has a NASL-joke name. We're lucky they went that route.

April 25, 2010 @ 9:57 PM

David

@ PPP - except.....why does the media feel compelled to use it as nauseum? Watch or listen to a game and it's non-stop "Toronto FC". Can they not assume anyone tuning in has a pretty good handle on which sport it is? Pretty much every club team in rest of the world has 'FC' in their name but it's never used in this context. Perhaps it's an additional move for authenticity - like using 'nil'? Still, I suppose it's better than "Real Salt Lake" or "Dallas Burn"(RIP).

April 25, 2010 @ 10:24 PM