Sometimes I'll delve into the archives of this very site to revisit the entries of July 2004. I started blogging in late 2002, several months after my first child was born, but I was already blogging up a storm when my daughter arrived almost five years ago.
Here are some blog highlights from July 2004.
- I saw The Tragically Hip at the Molson Amp
- I unveiled my preferred apps
- I was enjoying the sweet sounds of SLS11
- I was complaining about CFNY / Edge 102 reinventing history
- I was writing about successful ObGyn appointments
- I was defending Carlos Delgado's stand
- I was mad as hell at Bell
- I was noting the loss of my wife's mucous plug
- I was blogging that contractions were a mere 7 minutes apart
- I was celebrating the arrival of my Michelle
- I was recounting the most surreal of nights
- I was celebrating the arrival of my first nephew
- I was seeing Madison Square Gardens in downtown Toronto
That was quite the month.