Tomorrow I'll wake up three hours earlier than usual and make my way to Yonge and St. Clair to sit in with the EZ Morning Show crew. I'll get there around 5:30, assume a seat beside Humble Howard, fire up the laptop, get online and live blog the show. Expect to read some inside deets, observations and answers to the questions you've submitted.
Here are questions I have so far...
- How much of the show is scripted?
- Can either Kim or Colleen change their voice so it's easier to tell them apart?
- Why did Rick change teams?
- What time does your alarm go off?
- Do you prep for the next day's show after each show?
- Is your work day complete at 9am?
- Do you nap in the afternoons?
- What adjustments (if any) did you have to make from working in a 1 or 2 person booth to now having to juggle four different personalities?
- What was the most embarrassing live air moment that you've encountered?
No, I don't know if I'll have any on-air time. That's up to the hosts. I know this will be interesting, so check back here tomorrow morning and reload your browser every 20 minutes or so.