Amy Winehouse Needs Help

Exclamation Point Amy Winehouse needs help. I realize this isn't breaking news, but as a civilized society can we just watch her self destruct in plain sight and treat it as tabloid fodder?

Let's help the poor girl. She needs it, whether she knows it or not. Here she is at the recent Rock in Rio concert.

Anonymous

I suppose we can help her by not buying any of her CD's or going to any of her concerts. Would this get her help, Mike? Other than that what else can we do?

June 1, 2008 @ 1:18 PM

Toronto Mike

Can't Mel Gibson do something?

June 1, 2008 @ 1:20 PM

Annemarie

Wow, I would've been so pissed if I was at that concert, and I'd go to see her too! At least she showed up, regardless of condition. It's either that or cancel the concert right? I don't know which fans would be more upset over. That's Amy and why we love her! God help her.

June 1, 2008 @ 2:30 PM

Mike from Lowville

The Lord helps them, who helps themselves. She's doomed! I give her 2 years left on this earth....if that.

June 2, 2008 @ 4:04 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Well.. google Amy Winehouse and you'll see her father has stepped in. In addition, her record label won't release any new material until she is rehabbed, she's on the verge of losing the Bond theme which she is contracted to w/ producer Mark Ronson... oh and she's got a personal massuese and dietician/nutitionsit with her on tour. If she blows her next gig, her summer tour is cancelled until she is healthy. Enough for ya?

research!

June 2, 2008 @ 4:11 PM

Toronto Mike

Jason, all of the above ain't working!

Exhibit A is Rock in Rio 2008.

June 2, 2008 @ 4:41 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

OK, then if you're correct she'll be sittin on her ass in rehab all summer not touring, not making touring money, not releasing any albums and not getting the Bond Theme deal.

If she wants to release another record, she's to get better.

I hear Beyonce is the stand-in for the Bond theme..

June 2, 2008 @ 5:02 PM

Toronto Mike

I've read this quote from her father, but sometimes dads overreact or fuel worst case scenarios. I don't believe she has emphysema. I'll bet when we hear from a doctor we'll learn it's something far less serious, but still, she's gotta quit the crack.

June 24, 2008 @ 9:51 AM