My Ten Favourite Duets
retroCRUSH posted the best duets ever, so I've decided to follow their lead and throw down my top ten duets.
I've disqualified all duets from bands that are naturally duets. For example, Simon & Garfunkel, Sonny & Cher and Stars. Here are my favourite ten.
10. Eminem and Dido - Stan
9. Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush - Don't Give Up
8. Kim Gordon and B-Real - I Love You Mary Jane
7. David Bowie and Freddie Mercury - Under Pressure
6. Ray Charles and Betty Carter - Baby It's Cold Outside
5. Joe Strummer and Johnny Cash - Redemption Song
4. Shane MacGowan and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York
3. Method Man and Mary J. Blige - You're All I Need
2. Ella Fitzgerald and Louie Armstrong - Summertime
1. Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder - Hunger Strike
Honourable Mentions: Eddie Vedder and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg, Chuck D and Scott Ian, Shabba Ranks and Maxi Priest, Neil Young and Randy Bachman, Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow, Eminem and Dr. Dre, Tom Wilson and Sarah McLachlan.
Only 2 comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's keep this conversation going!