A Taste Of Things To Come

christmasA Humble & Fred holiday tradition may be dead and buried, but that doesn't mean Toronto Santa Mike can't dig into his holiday sack of MP3s and throw a whole wack of Humble & Fred holiday-themed jingles at you. I've got lots, and one day next week I'll write a monster entry in which every one of them is playable.

For a taste of things to come, here's one of my personal favourites. This is the Humble & Fred take on Carol of the Bells.

Mike (Buffalo Boy)

awesome! Anyway to make them downloadable?

December 8, 2007 @ 5:45 PM

Toronto Mike

I'll share them all in this fashion next week. That's all I'm promising at this point...

December 8, 2007 @ 6:34 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Very nice.

Can we not convince them to put all this stuff up in categories on H+F.com ?

December 9, 2007 @ 9:48 AM

Toronto Mike

Nope, that's why I'm rolling my own.

December 9, 2007 @ 11:26 AM

Jason | GetYouOJ.com

That's a shame. They should really have their own micro version of a Spirit site, and it should really be at H+F. Thanks for your efforts though.

Their voices and jokes are better than coffee - wakes me up better than a cold water hose down.. conditioning I suppose..

The Spiti site has a lot of old shows... I really wish they would dig up a few H+F's..

All I have is a MOJO radio bit on cassette that Jessica Baker once made me.

If I could switch that into MP# I would HAPPILY donate it.

In it H=F are talking about side cleavage and how it is under-rated.

I agree.

December 9, 2007 @ 2:32 PM

Toronto Mike

Buffalo Boy is threatening to convert all his H+F tapes to MP3s. If he does, I'll host 'em.

December 9, 2007 @ 3:50 PM

Mike (Buffalo Boy)

Mike Im working on it. May not be till after Christmas but i have lots of H&F stuff Christmas and not. Most recently a version of H&F Storm center from like 1996

December 10, 2007 @ 9:02 PM

Pat

Mike, will you be providing the old favourite, "Said Humble and Fred to Dan, will you push the right button (will you push the right button), for a change, for a stinkin' change"?

December 11, 2007 @ 10:34 PM

Toronto Mike

I'm going to start with Christmas-themed bits - probably later today - then I'll probably throw more and more stuff up in the new year.

I wonder if I have that Dan bit - I don't think so....

December 12, 2007 @ 9:09 AM