The Friday Five
Things about my brother Ryan
- In primary school, a classmate was cold and Ryan gave him his gloves
- Attending camp on the island, Ryan was so homesick an emergency parental pickup was demanded
- My grandmother tells a story about Ryan lifting his arms and exclaiming "I love everybody in the whole world!"
- I got Ryan three of his part-time jobs: game booth attendant at the CNE, cook at McDonald's and grocery clerk at Food City / Pricechopper
- Ryan is 30 years old today
No comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's start this conversation!