Every Monday I shuffle my entire MP3 collection in iTunes and list the first ten songs that play. Here are the ten tunes I heard today with a personal story about one of them.
- Nicotine & Gravy - Beck
- Direction - Interpol
- Wendy Under The Stars - The Odds
- The First Time I Met The Blues - Eric Clapton
- A Ballad For The Fallen Soldier - Jay-Z
- Give The Dog A Bone - AC~DC
- D.F. - Outkast
- Not Enough - Our Lady Peace
- Ex-Pats of the Blue Mountain Symphony Orchestra - Matthew Good
- Where I'm From - The Game
It wasn't the finale of "Six Feet Under", but it was the second last episode of the series, entiteld "Static". "Direction" from Interpol played while Claire drives to Nate's grave. Everything was building up for "Everyone's Waiting", but "Direction" wasn't the song in "Static" that blew my mind. That song played while Brenda gave birth and kept going during the closing credits and was called "Cold Wind" from Arcade Fire.