Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 464: Maureen Holloway Returns

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 464In this 464th episode, Mike catches up with CHFI's Maureen Holloway before she kicks out the jams. This episode is exactly 1:26:35.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Maureen Holloway and Me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Palma Pasta, Fast Time Watch & Jewellery Repair, Property in the 6ix, StickerYou, Camp Tournesol and Kapadia LLP.

Palma Pasta   glb   StickerYou   Camp Tournesol

Fast Time Watch & Jewellery Repair   Kapadia LLP   propertyinthesix

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Beatts

Love love love this woman.

Her laugh is infectious.

Looking forward to listening

May 15, 2019 @ 4:22 PM

Beatts

This is one of those rare episodes where you hear the Muppets and the "N" word all in the same broadcast.

If that was on the Toronto Mike bingo card we'd have a bingo for sure :)

May 17, 2019 @ 8:37 AM

@Beatts

No radio edits on Toronto Mike'd.

(unless I screw up, as I did with the Spin Doctors!)

May 17, 2019 @ 8:40 AM

Beatts

It was a serendipitous screw up though. It worked well :)

May 17, 2019 @ 9:12 AM

Rick C in Oakville

Late to listening, love Auntie Mo!

May 25, 2019 @ 8:48 AM

Al The Royal Pain

Still catching up on my listening after being away for a week and finally got around to this one. When 'Two Princes' came on I immediately knew something was wrong. At first I thought maybe she asked for a live version or something...but when the Muppets started singing...

That's one of the funniest moments of the podcast! Yet it seemed planned considering what you guys were talking about at that moment. I was going to call you a genius before you made it obvious it was a total blunder.

This was a very enjoyable listen. Maureen is a great guest!

May 28, 2019 @ 10:51 AM

Beatts

I could simply listen to Mo laugh and be happy.

May 28, 2019 @ 11:08 AM