Raptors Renaissance

pic

Urooj Islam

We are all Jordan Loyd.

His reaction crouching next to Kawhi makes the picture and 95% of Raptors fans probably have no idea who he is.

May 12, 2019 @ 10:24 PM

dale

1 of the most defining moments in Toronto sports for sure along with Dougies goal against Cujo then with St Louis 7th game in O/T, Borchevshy's goal in O/t 7th game against Detroit, Joe Carters HR (probably #1) & last play in Grey Cup for Argos in 2018.
Give Kawhi what he wants to stay & hopefully will be enough.

May 12, 2019 @ 10:40 PM

Rick

The Bucks Stop Here!

May 13, 2019 @ 7:54 AM

@Rick

Hey! That was my idea!

May 13, 2019 @ 8:01 AM

Rick

It totally was and I've been using it ever since! I LOVE IT!

May 13, 2019 @ 8:16 AM

jj

Last night was just WOW. I almost didn't go watch the game. I was at a viewing for my friend's aunt - which I only planned to go to for about an hour, but I sensed my friend would appreciate it if I could just stay, so I did. After 8, I left and drove from Overlea and Don Mills - to Port Union and Lawrence just to catch the last quarter. I tried to hide in the washroom just to avoid the end of the game, but I came out just in time for the last minute or so (I get so nervous) - when he hit the shot, we kinda screamed. but when it fell in the bucket we went BALLISTIC. We made the baby cry, and woke up my friend's son - but wow, amazing. Probably one of the biggest sports moments to me - since there isn't much sporting stuff that I do watch.

May 13, 2019 @ 9:09 AM

Beatts

I don't even care for basketball and I even I was hyped. Amazing ending. Kid can play...

May 13, 2019 @ 10:52 AM