Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 193: Adam Stiles

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 193In this 193rd episode, Mike chats with CityNews Meteorologist Adam Stiles about why he came to Canada from America, Toronto's craft beer scene and the art and science of reporting weather. This episode is exactly 1:25:21.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Adam Stiles and me

Become a Patron

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Rob J

TM, the whole Stiles, Wyld, Marilyn triangle went right over my head...

September 22, 2016 @ 2:29 PM

@Rob J

The more difficult it is to keep up, the better the payoff!

September 22, 2016 @ 2:33 PM

Rob J

Haha, well played...I'll figure it out somehow!

September 22, 2016 @ 2:56 PM

The trick is knowing the Marilyn Denis is the mother of Adam Wylde, and one might easily confuse the names Adam Stiles and Adam Wylde.

It was all very spontaneous and ridiculous.

September 22, 2016 @ 3:03 PM

Rob J

I'm a huge fan of spontaneous and ridiculous! Thanks for clearing it up...definitely enjoyed the beer talk etc.

September 22, 2016 @ 3:08 PM

Liz

Long time since I've posted! Or, listened. Although when I see Elvis has been on I always check that one out - at some point.

Adam sounds like a super chill, sweet human. Loved this episode! Another great instalment, Mike!

September 22, 2016 @ 5:50 PM

Jillian

Great interview Mike. Thanks for asking my question. No problem at all for not including my name as a contributor- I'm just glad it was included!

September 22, 2016 @ 7:04 PM

the brother

The City switchboard number he gave does indeed have Mark Dailey on the IVR menu. Which means someone up in there is either too lazy to redo it or very nostalgic because the message is branded "CityTV" by they have done everything to try and shake the pre-Rogers era.

September 24, 2016 @ 11:44 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Missed this one earlier, man he seems like a really nice guy. Could sit and have a beer with him any day!

October 11, 2016 @ 8:07 PM