Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 52

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 52In this 52nd episode, Mike is joined by guest co-host Anthony a.k.a. Il Duce. Mike and Il Duce discuss moving on from Blackberry, places to visit in Italy, how the Leafs will fare and Il Duce finally spills the beans on Humble's illegal trips to the kitchen. This episode is exactly 36:01.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

markosaar

What sold me on switching from BlackBerry to Android originally was the Swype keyboard. Works so well with my fat fingers. Highly recommend you try it if you've never seen it before. It's available in the Play store with a trial, and a buck full price.

My work gave me one of those giant Note IIs, replacing my S2. I have little-to-no-use for the pen, but I really like the large screen. It's still thin enough to be unobtrusive in my pocket.

September 27, 2013 @ 11:00 AM

Liz

Monica's many talents, the caller known as Shannon and the wandering Humble Howard - fun episode, Mike!

Looking forward to having Rosie back next week.

September 27, 2013 @ 2:41 PM

Al

Good episode as usual. My top 5 favourite shows are:

1. The Wire
2. Breaking Bad
3. Newsroom
4. Californication
5. Sons Of Anarchy

I haven't watched The Sopranos or 6 Feet Under, but they're on my list.

September 27, 2013 @ 4:10 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Anthony's story about Humble was awesome, doesn't sound out of character! Love Palma Pasta, have picked up locally (Oakville) and from Monastery Bakery also (saw the Palma Pasta van parked behind one day).

September 27, 2013 @ 5:50 PM

Roshan

Good episode as usual. I'd love to see Italy someday and watch the top Italian football teams live at the stadiums as well. My top city would be Milan.

September 29, 2013 @ 3:11 AM

Rick C in Oakville

Geezus Mike you have on e hell of a memory to pull up the bit with Humble and Eileen (aka Shannon)! I can't remember what I ate for breakfast let alone a tidbit such as this. I thought I had listened to the whole episode but glad i went back. You need to tickle Humble's you know whats on this LOL.

September 29, 2013 @ 1:35 PM

Anon&on

Humble recently ( in the last week or so) talked about his history with Eileen, and he mentioned she was one of his goto fake phone-in callers.

September 29, 2013 @ 6:00 PM

@Anon&on

I totally missed that. This is quite a coincidence.

September 29, 2013 @ 7:41 PM