Driving the Infiniti M37 Like a Boss

Driving the Infiniti M37 Like a BossI've had meetings downtown all week, and usually that would put me on the TTC. This week, however, I decided to drive the Infiniti M37 and enjoy the luxury while I can.

Spending some time in the morning in a car with SiriusXM has given me a chance to hear my pals Humble and Fred live on channel 168.

Untitled

Humble and Fred live on morning radio? What a novel idea...

Ben Vidal

Both hands at 10 and 2 while taking picture right?

June 26, 2013 @ 3:36 PM

This car was not in motion when this photo was taken. I'm pulled over. I promise.

June 26, 2013 @ 3:39 PM

Ben Vidal

HAHA. I'm just giving you a hard time.

June 26, 2013 @ 4:04 PM

@Ben Vidal

I learned my lesson from the Edge pic...

June 26, 2013 @ 4:08 PM

Ben Vidal

I know you did that's why I figured I'd comment on this one as I laughed when I read the Edge comments.

June 26, 2013 @ 4:21 PM

Matman

Nice wheels... does it make you drive like an asshole and doesn't come with signal changes? Most luxury drives don't get that in their options, at least thats what I think when I get cut off. Enjoy!

June 26, 2013 @ 5:00 PM

@Matman

I'm probably a little more of an asshole today than I was last week.

June 26, 2013 @ 10:54 PM

Douglas

@Ben - Proper hand positioning on the steering wheel is 9 and 3. With 9 and 3, you have more control of the steering wheel. Most importantly, you can turn the wheel much more without having to take your hands off of the wheel. This positioning is great for normal driving, and can be critical for better car control to avoid an incident.

Watch just about any race driver - 9 and 3. Some, like in Formula One, don't get any choice in the matter; they can only hold the $100,000+ device called the steering wheel at 9 and 3 because of its shape. If you were taught 10 and 2, it was either a long time ago, or simply wrong. 9 and 3 is taught at any advanced driver training session I instruct at or have attended. But Mike had it right - the car was stopped.

LOL @ Matman and Mike. Mike - too bad you did not have the rear wheel drive version; I had fun with that model.

June 27, 2013 @ 10:50 AM

Sam in Pickering

Looks like this Infiniti is a sweet ride, Mike.

June 27, 2013 @ 9:27 PM