A collective of family and friends drafted in my annual NHL playoff pool. Everyone drafted ten players and a point is a point is a point. With round 2 ending last night, here are some observations.
- Only one person has no active players remaining. That would be Mike Muzzin who drafted 7 Red Wings.
- My brother Steve is currently in last place, but he has surpassed the legendary Lamster Line. Steve drafted a bunch of Canucks.
- The leader right now, Jason, is in great shape, despite drafting a bunch of Sens.
- Mofo still has 9 active players. Currently in 3rd place, I wouldn't bet against this mofo.
- I'm rooting for my 11-year old son who is currently in 2nd place out of 13 drafters. Once again, he's beating his old man who sits in 7th.
My favourite fun-fact about the final four teams is that they're the last four Stanley Cup winners. There's a lot of playoff experience remaining.
I'm sticking with my end-of-season finals prediction: Penguins over Blackhawks in 7.