Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 10: Impossibilium

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 10Here's the 10th episode of my podcast, Toronto Mike'd. In this episode, Rosie talks about her ex who was drafted by the Royals, there's a wedding update and I reminisce about City-TV from the Moses days. This episode is exactly 22:22.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

As always, I'm eager to read your feedback, good or bad. Please let me know in the comments what you thought and any topic ideas you have.

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Andrew

Listening to episode ten, gathering intel for tomorrow.

Hearing Wixs' voice brings back some great memories.

October 29, 2012 @ 11:24 AM

Matt

Another good episode. Rosie calling Irvine and Argie "buttercups" made me literally laugh out loud.

Never cared much for electric circus. I do miss much loud though. I remember Strombo hosting that. Loved that show.

October 29, 2012 @ 12:49 PM

Anon&on

Electric Circus was just a rip off of the original CITY TV classics, Boogie, and Jr Boogie, hosted by Paul Godfrey.

October 29, 2012 @ 5:19 PM

Irvine

Rosie is just in awe thats all. I let her sign my pec (the left one).

October 30, 2012 @ 1:44 PM

Rosie

Mike keeps promising me men with good pecs... yet each week... just him and Wix.

October 30, 2012 @ 3:26 PM

@Rosie

Tonight, I'm delivering the pecs.

Been swimming 50 laps every day since Thanksgiving ya know.

October 30, 2012 @ 3:36 PM

Irvine

Incline and flat bench for pecs Mike. Get u pimped out for the Open Mike pole dance.

October 30, 2012 @ 7:45 PM

Fake Cheryl

@Torontomike
No, I don't listen to the podcast. I don't have a cell phone or iAnything. If you recorded your show on CD, cassette, or DAT, then I would listen.

@rosie
Its a good thing that it was your ex who was drafted by the Royals. It would be the worst to have to watch boring baseball every day for years on end. Good riddens I say.

October 31, 2012 @ 3:33 AM

Really Fake Cheryl

Why even waste time doing a podcast? It's probably as boring as baseball. All these people trying new things and looking to acquire new skills! What's the point? All that matters is my trainer, his ridiculous curling and Grocery Gateway getting my fucking grocery order right. Oh ya, Go Habs.

October 31, 2012 @ 9:30 AM