Man and Dinosaurs Coexisted: Proof At Last! Science Be Damned!

bibleIf you ever find yourself in Petersburg, Kentucky, you've got to check out the Creation Museum. Thanks to the Creation Museum, I just learnt that our Earth is only 6000 years old and man and dinosaurs once coexisted.

Although that contradicts absolutely everything science has taught us, it must be true if it's in a museum. If you're under the false assumption Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old, and that the dinosaurs became extinct 65.5 million years before human beings arose, get your ass to Kentucky and "prepare to believe."

creation-museum

Sammi

Science uses explanations on what it knows. What about what it doesn't know?? We are not restricted to the laws that only humans understand.

I'm not saying that this museum is right but the're theory is just as plausible as what scientists put forth. The only thing for sure is that we don't know.

June 20, 2009 @ 12:14 PM

Anonymous

Ned Flanders approves of this dogma,

June 20, 2009 @ 12:43 PM

Horonymous

Above post is mine.

June 20, 2009 @ 12:44 PM

James Edgar

Too easy a target I'll leave this one alone.

June 20, 2009 @ 12:48 PM

Ajax Mike

When science doesn't know it offers theories based on evidence, demonstrative results and logic. Not 'because a book says so'.

June 20, 2009 @ 2:53 PM

Frank the Tank

I'm sure Argie will have an excellent explanation of how dinosaurs went extinct 6000 years ago.

June 20, 2009 @ 7:15 PM

Ajax Mike

I'm gonna go on record here and say that Argie likely thinks this is a much bunk as I do. Despite the fact that he disagrees philosophically with much of the leftist views predominant here, at least he's always come across as intelligent. I've never imagined Argie as one who thinks the Bible can be taken literally.

If I'm wrong, then I'll be sorely disappointed and I doubt I'll be able to take him seriously ever again.

June 20, 2009 @ 8:45 PM

Argie

Thanks Ajax Mike for the vote of confidence. There are some Christians who believe the Earth is only about 7,000 years old. I don't agree but obviously someone thought it would be a great way to make some money off of many uninformed Christians.

I mean everyone knows the earth is really only 2009 years old - when Christ arrived. And yes Frank, I'm kidding.

June 22, 2009 @ 12:03 PM

Mephisto

You're all sinners and ur going to burn in the enternal fires of hell for your herecy.. or is it blasphemy.. bah you can burn for both! The internet is witchcraft anyways, so there's that as well. I'm immune to it cuz i'm the devil. do yourselves a favor, when u get to hell, tell them you're on the internet guest list, altho everyone know that list is only line bypass, you still have to pay cover.

July 3, 2009 @ 10:02 AM

Patrick O'Donnell

That place would give me the willies / hee-bee-gee-bees. Unfortunately I may someday have to go. There is a suspension bridge outside the place.

I wouldn't go in there though. I should have made it my bridge #666.

May 3, 2010 @ 11:41 AM