Freddie P did a pretty good job pimping my services earlier today, so I thought I'd follow that up with a little pimpin' of my own.
I've got an entire page dedicated to what I call web presence management services, but in a nutshell, if you're looking for a personal site or blog or a web presence for your business or community, I can hold your hand and handle everything from A to Z. Here's what I can do for you.
- Secure your domain name
- Acquire an appropriate web hosting package
- Install and configure Movable Type (your CMS)
- Design and develop your new web site
- Map an ideal navigational structure
- Migrate site design to Movable Type templates
- Write effective content for your audience
- Create / modify images
- Publish approved web site to web
- Optimize content and XHTML for search engines (SEO)
- Education transfer to ensure the less technically savvy can manage their own blog / site
- Site maintenance
- Strategize complementary web marketing, from RSS feeds to newsletters and beyond
Everyone's situation is unique, but I've been told I'm super easy to work with, extremely flexible, and very reasonably priced. Contact me if you want to chat about your emarketing / web presence management needs, whether you have $300 or $3000 in your budget.
We now return to our regular blogging schedule.
No comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's start this conversation!