Jason Sundance Head's Memphis Audition

idolI watch American Idol. Don't sound so surprised, I admitted I did the Idol thing here. Since my 2007 pledge was to make this blog all about me, I'm no longer hiding the fact I watch AI, or the fact I refer to it as AI. I do, and now I'm going to start writing about it.

Last night we saw auditions from Memphis and there were a few decent ones, but my favourite came from Jason "Sundance" Head. Admittedly, AI is a very cheesy guilty pleasure, but ya gotta admit this kid's good.

No wise cracks, please. I'm out of the AI closet and I ain't ashamed. Leave a comment and reassure me I'm not alone.

Darlene

Your not alone mike, in fact I have watched every season of it! and I love it and I am proud of it :)

January 24, 2007 @ 10:48 PM

Anthony

The best part of AI is the audition process. Watching those first few eps is one of the best kinds of entertainment on TV.

January 25, 2007 @ 12:33 AM

Mike Kic

I agree with Anthony, I watch the earlier episodes just to get a laugh here and there. Like that crazy gal who admitted she wasn't a singer and continuously yelled at everyone.....funny stuff. Enjoy it before it becomes a competition, then it sucks!

January 25, 2007 @ 8:33 AM

Ryan Boon

I agree with Anthony and Mike Kic. This show is often funny for guilty pleasures until it becomes a contest of the best. Then it gets very boring. Doesn't that say a lot about us as people?

I end up feeling sorry for a lot of them. I almost shed a tear watching last week. I am a big loser!!

January 25, 2007 @ 10:43 AM

Roshan

This guy is good. But he shud shave that beehive under his chin.

January 25, 2007 @ 1:35 PM

CC

I disagree with you all...

January 25, 2007 @ 3:30 PM

Linda Hood

I still think Sundance has great talent, but it is just not showing through. He needs to shave, and get away from all the dark drab clothes and lighten up alot.
Spend some time in the gyn and quit wearing those loose clothes. I think things would change dramitic if he would do those things and start singing the blues like he knows he can. I think thats the only way he will win. He is there to win right???

February 23, 2007 @ 8:19 AM