A talented wordsmith with fifteen years experience producing dynamic marketing, education and web-based solutions, I'm here to help you. With both a creative and technical background, I offer the ideal blend of two vital realms. Contact me to discuss your unique needs and learn how I may be of assistance.
Web Presence Management
Several of my clients are small businesses who require a professional web presence without incurring an enormous expense. In addition to writing copy, I'm proficient in XHTML and CSS with a keen appreciation for W3C web standards. I'm also quite handy with Photoshop and have several years experience building, maintaining and managing complex web infrastructure. In layman's terms, I can hold your hand and handle everything from A to Z. Here's what I can do for you.
- Secure your domain name
- Acquire an appropriate web hosting package
- Install and configure CMS
- Design and develop your new web site
- Map an ideal navigational structure
- Migrate site design to CMS templates
- Write effective content for your audience
- Create / modify images
- Publish approved web site to web
- Optimize content and HTML for search engines (SEO)
- Education transfer to ensure the less technically savvy can manage their own blog / site
- Site maintenance
- Strategize complementary web marketing (SEM), from RSS feeds to email newsletters and beyond
An English Major who graduated from the University of Toronto, I have a passion for writing. I can write for various audiences in numerous voices and formats. Here are some of my specialties.
- Web site content
- Press releases
- Movable Type and Wordpress installation and customization
- Case studies
- White papers
- Blog entries
- Marketing collateral
I have the know-how, experience and passion to help. Let's do this, together.