Raymond James Canada has a great podcast entitled "The Advantaged Investor" and it's hosted by Chris Cooksey. The most recent episode features a topic that's near and dear to my heart: RESPs.
Financial Planner Ines Iraoui joins host Chris to for RESP 101. They answer the following frequently asked RESP questions:
- What is an RESP?
- Who can open and contribute to an RESP?
- Who can be a beneficiary of an RESP?
- Types of plans?
- Amount per years or lifetime?
- How long they last or can be accessed?
- What are some of the grants available?
- What kind of investments can an RESP hold?
- What are the tax advantages of an RESP?
- How do withdrawals work in an RESP?
- Why would opening an RESP be recommended?
Get all the answers and more by listening to this informative episode of The Advantaged Investor.