It's great having Pumpkins After Dark back as a Toronto Mike'd sponsor in 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic means changes are in store for Pumpkins After Dark in Milton. It's now an extremely safe 2.5 km guided audio drive thru!
As a partner of Toronto Mike'd, Pumpkins After Dark have created a promo code for Toronto Mike'd listeners so you can save 10% when you buy your tickets online. Visit https://pumpkinsafterdark.com/event/, pick a day and time to see jack-o-lanterns come alive, and use the promo code miked.
- This year it's a 2.5 km driving route that will take you across the entire 88 acre farm at scenic Country Heritage Park in Milton
- There are over 150 Jack-o-lantern sculptures and over 7000 pumpkins
- Our sculptures are bigger and even more impressive this year: A 40-foot tall tower, a 50-foot long drive thru tunnel, and sculptures reaching over 20’ tall and 60’ wide
- Tickets are selling much, much faster this year - it will sell out
- Tickets must be purchased at pumpkinsafterdark.com in advance, there are no on-site sales this year
- This is a completely contactless event. Tickets are actually scanned through the car windows.
- Some of the businesses in the area have been hit extremely hard by COVID-19, including Country Heritage Park. So this year a portion of every ticket is going to help Country Heritage Park (a not for profit organization) that is preserving over 200 years of Canadian farming heritage
Again... the promo code is miked and not only does it save you money at a fun GTA event, but it's a tremendous way to support Toronto Mike'd.
See you there!