Toronto Mike

How to choose a right slot game to win money in Canada

There are plenty of fantastic slot machines to play for fun. However, when it comes to betting real money, you should pay your attention to a some important aspects when picking a slot game. Luckily, CasinoChan, a Canadian online casino, offers a detailed look at what to consider when choosing the best slot game to win money.

Before going further, however, keep in mind that you should always gamble responsibly.

Checking out the RTP

Most often, online slot novices do not even know where to start when looking for the best slot machine. First thing would probably be RTP, which stands for Return to Player. It shows how much of all the gambled money is paid out to players. For instance, if you see the 96.2% RTP, this means that 96.2% of all the money placed in a bet are paid out to players, while the rest 3.8% go to the gambling venue.

The RTP usually ranges from 92 to 97%. You should search for slot machines with the highest RTP that are available to play in Canada. This would be easy, as most online gambling sites have tables with all the games available to play and the RTP for them.

Avoiding Being Caught on a Hook

Even if you find a brilliant, generous, and well-regulated online casino, you should remember to gamble responsibly and not sticky to a single game.

You should not opt for obvious options available for you at once. For instance, you want to check not only the titles available on the very first page, but have a look at what else is available. It is likely that the titles that are not advertised will give you good winning opportunities as well.

Making Higher Bets

Although the bets you place can be as low as $0.1, there is not much potential in them. Truth be told, your winnings depend on how much you wager. The larger your bet size is, the higher payouts you will get. At the same time, placing in bet lots of money will destroy your bankroll quicker, so playing higher denomination slot machine comes with higher risks.

Usually, progressive jackpots can be won if you make the maximum possible bet, and you should keep this in mind if you aim at the biggest possible winnings.

Paying Attention to the Volatility

Another significant factor tis volatility, also known as variance or risk level. Volatility allows the player to understand the level of risk associated with playing a certain online casino slots for real money. Slot games with low volatility allow players to enjoy small wins more often, while games with high volatility are designed to win larger amounts of money, but rarer.

Your choice really depends on your playing style. So, if you are impatient to wait for a large win, you should choose a game that comes with low volatility. Please note that it's riskier to play high-volatility slot machines, as they can sometimes take lots of time and money to hit the right symbol combination.

More often than not, volatility is included in various slot game reviews and game description. However, it is also enough to play a game in fun mode for free, in order to get an idea of its volatility. Also, the games often come with free spins bonuses, which allows you to test the game with no risks.

Avoiding Playing Branded Slots

Branded slots may look very attractive, as they are themed after your favorite films, TV series and even video games. These are mostly used as promotions for the main product, so even though they are fun to play and would not deplete your account, there is not much winning potential there.

If you love Game of Thrones, you will be happy to see your favorite characters and settings, even though you won't win much. Therefore, if you like a branded slot, it would be wise to enjoy it for free.

Author image
About Toronto Mike
I own TMDS and host Toronto MIke'd. Become a Patron.