Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 164: Mike Wise

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 164In this 164th episode, Mike chats with CBC anchor Mike Wise about this work at the CBC, the future of the public broadcaster and our many digital distractions. This episode is exactly 1:15:20.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Become a Patron

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

IMG_1061

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

markosaar

Not a fan of runny eggs, but omelettes are where it's at.

March 18, 2016 @ 11:12 AM

Anon&on

I drink the GLB Pompous Ass, one a week, even though I'm not a journalist.

March 18, 2016 @ 7:19 PM

@Anon&on

This begs the question, are you a pompous ass?

March 18, 2016 @ 8:48 PM

Anon&on

I purchased a few GLB, par chance, about a week before they became a T.O. Mike'd sponsor (Pompous Ass is one of the better micro brew Pale Ale offerings. Not as overpowering in the citrus as many of the other brands seem be be. It's still a beer, for beer drinkers.)
I think I'm fair in my criticism, but I can see how that would com off as pompous if you didn't agree with my take. I hear you're going with the 'people I'd like to have on the podcast' approach with your guests.
Any chance you could post a pic of the podcast guests departing GLB gift pack?

March 18, 2016 @ 9:34 PM

Anon&on

Meant to mention, I buy GLB every week now in support of the sponsor/podcast. There are dozens of others to choose from, but I ch ch choose GLB.

March 18, 2016 @ 9:38 PM

@Anon&on

I was just being playful. :)

March 18, 2016 @ 9:56 PM

Anon&on

jeezus, I'll keep in character if you keep in character. Don't make me drink Heineken.

March 18, 2016 @ 10:50 PM

@Anon&on

I'm sleep deprived! I can't be expected to keep characters straight!

March 19, 2016 @ 10:42 AM

Two updates:

1. Thank you Mike Wise for becoming a Toronto Mike'd Patreon!

2. Next week, Blind Derek drops by for a visit. I have plenty of questions for him, but I'd love to hear what you'd ask him.

March 19, 2016 @ 10:43 AM