Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 69: Jason Agnew

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 69In this 69th episode, Mike talks with Jason Agnew about being the Game Show Guru, The LAW: Live Audio Wrestling, Sunday Morning Trivia! on Newstalk 1010, The Convenioneers, Splatalot!, the new Tiny Talent Time. They also talk about their surprising personal connection. This episode is exactly 1:06:52.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

The Toronto Mike entry Jason Agnew reads about himself can be found here.

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at http://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Jason Agnew and me

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

McNulty

So who gets the medals? Is it the whole team? If so, why does Jennifer Jones get all the credit? I've never understood that about curling. It is the only team sport where the captain gets the credit?

February 20, 2014 @ 2:10 PM

McNulty

Damn it! Misclick misclick!

February 20, 2014 @ 3:53 PM

Mike from Lowville

lol

February 21, 2014 @ 6:34 AM

Andrew

Good interview Mike. I'm sorry I never knew Jason from our Jonovision days. As he said, us technical geeks and production nerds never hung out with each other :)

Sounding good as always. I wish him the best with Tiny Talent Time. Friends I work with worked on that show and Maple Leaf Wrestling and Smith & Smith. The CHCH studio is a legend - some of the best Canadian programs came out of that independent beauty.

I hope they are able to keep the charm that was TTT… it's not Amercian Idol.

Cheers,
Andrew

February 21, 2014 @ 6:27 PM

Roshan

I was a big wrestling fan for many years. I stopped watching it regularly in my late 20s and completely after the Chris Benoit double murder/suicide situation. It just killed the sport for me.

February 22, 2014 @ 10:05 AM

Rick C in Oakville

Nicely done Mike. I only know Jason from the Trivia show on 1010, amazing how much he has been involved with, and seems like a genuine nice guy.
The rebirth of Tiny Talent Time is very cool, glad it doesn't have the America's got talent vibe, just some kids show casing their talents.
Maybe you have found your podcast niche, interviewing Toronto centric celebrities/personalities, opens your listeners up to a different side of these people.

February 25, 2014 @ 8:52 AM