Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 18: Tremor Christ

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 18Here's the 18th episode of my podcast, Toronto Mike'd. In this episode, Rosie and I chat about plastic bags, my Christmas policy, working from home, Rosie's first contest, Dr. Who, swimming lessons and the perils of discussing politics and religion. This episode is exactly 1:07:37.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Roshan

Another Pearl Jam song title!!!

December 5, 2012 @ 9:55 AM

Roshan

He's 38 years old, he buys his own phone!

December 5, 2012 @ 12:08 PM

Sam in Pickering

Another good one. I think I'll stop chiming in every week to tell you it's getting better and better for fear of being redundant.

Great chemistry and interesting convos.

I remember Jim CLancy!

December 5, 2012 @ 12:31 PM

Lynne

Excellent audio and great chat. Loved it! Keep 'em coming.

December 5, 2012 @ 1:34 PM

Lynne

Excellent audio and great chat. Loved it! Keep 'em coming.

December 5, 2012 @ 1:34 PM

Declan

I do enjoy my weekly Toronto Mike'd Fix. Great work Mike and Rosie.

December 5, 2012 @ 1:35 PM

Argie

Rosie & Mike,

It was a ham and cheese on a bagel I threw at her.

December 5, 2012 @ 2:07 PM

Lorne

Rosie, I entered your contest!

December 5, 2012 @ 2:30 PM

Anon&on

What happened to the bell? Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Should have been going off like a fire alarm.

December 5, 2012 @ 3:09 PM

@Anon&on

We broke the bell during episode 17.

December 5, 2012 @ 3:10 PM

Rosie

@Lorne yay THANK YOU! I buy the giant bag of baby carrots there too!

@Argie no way... I don't believe you :)

December 5, 2012 @ 3:31 PM

Argie

Rosie,
I don't know if it was her in particular but I have thrown food at hijab wearing women.
I kid, of course.....

December 5, 2012 @ 4:20 PM

Gary M

Some people put Christmas lights up early to celebrate Diwali.

December 5, 2012 @ 5:53 PM

Rick C in Oakville

I put my Christmas lights up in late November when it is still kind of warm. Nothing worse than doing it at -10 degrees and all the cables are stiff and not wanting to wind around the trees etc. I don't turn them on until after the first of December.

As for your girlfriend Monica not knowing how to swim. You would be surprised how many adults don't know how to swim. My Uncle is from Cape Breton Island, and since the water was always to cold to swim in he never learned, and he is currently in his 80's. He even had a cottage and never ever went in the water, but also never wore a life jacket, so he would be screwed if he had ever fell in. My kids learned before they were 3 or 4 how to swim, as we always had an above ground pool and would never take a chance with out them having some basics anyways.

December 6, 2012 @ 5:16 PM

Rosie

@Argie, I was so upset that day, I took her into the bathroom so we could clean it, and as I did I felt sick with anger at how someone could be so hateful to a young girl walking to work minding her own business on Hurontario Steet, but as I rinsed the food off it all I could see was this symbol of oppression. :(

December 6, 2012 @ 6:23 PM