Toronto Mike

American Smarties vs. Canadian Smarties

I just learnt something new.  In America, these are Smarties:


Those, of course, are called Rockets here in Canada.  These are what we call Smarties:

I had no idea...

Author image
About Toronto Mike
I own TMDS and host Toronto MIke'd. Become a Patron.