Mississauga Blogger's Mississauga Blog

linkChildren of the blogosphere, there's a new blog in our midst. Horonymous has been commenting here and at Canadian Thinker for years, and now he's started his own blog.

You'll find his blog at http://www.mississaugablogger.com/ where he's writing about things he finds interesting in the 905 and beyond. I particularly liked his thanks to his father, posted in time for Remembrance Day.

Click on over and check out Mississauga Blogger. If you'd like to unleash the inner blogger within you, contact me and we'll make it happen.

Mississauga Blogger

Look's like I'm out of the closet.

November 19, 2009 @ 3:00 PM

Marnie

Going to try Again! How excellent to see a Mississauga blog!! Will definately follow. If you'd like to see scrumptious recipes from a Mississauga Kitchen my blog is welcoming new dinner guest regularly. It's going to be a little Christmas cookie centric the next while so be forwarned. Lots of easy, really nice recipes. I won't post it if I haven't made it. Not going to post the blog address this time. Mike, you fix!! :)

November 19, 2009 @ 8:48 PM

Marnie

I feel like such an internet failure. (hanging head in shame)

Anyhow. Read the blog, loved it. That leaf vaccuum machine was on my street this morning as I raced in my housecoat dragging bags of extra leaves to get sucked up!

November 19, 2009 @ 8:52 PM

Mississauga Mary

If your going to check out Mississauga Blogger don't miss the article that Mississauga Blogger's 11-year-old "Blogger Daughter" wrote about that New Moon vampire movie. That apple appears to be falling quite near the tree!

November 28, 2009 @ 8:11 PM

Long Distance Movers

It's about time we got a blog dedicated to Mississauga. I would like to hear more about entertainment - bars, music, restaurants, pubs - in the area.

April 9, 2010 @ 1:52 PM

Movers

April 9, 2010 @ 1:53 PM

Phil

Thank you Mississauga blogger, glad to see a dedicated blog for Sauga!!

November 22, 2010 @ 11:33 PM