Kimveer Gill's Page At VampireFreaks.com

gunHere's the Google cache of Kimveer Gill's profile page at VampireFreaks.com. Gill wore a black trench coat when he opened fire on students at Montreal's Dawson College yesterday. Two are dead and nineteen are wounded, six critically.

Going by the name fatality666, Gill's web page is quite revealing. When answering the question how he'd like to die, he writes "Like Romeo and Juliet -or- In a hail of gunfire". His journal, a blog of sorts, was updated as recently as yesterday morning at 10:41am. "Whiskey in the morning, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, good !! :)" gives little indication of what was to come two hours later. Clearly, he was disturbed and in a dark place. Littered throughout are references to Satanism, him being an Angel of Destruction, Adolf Hitler, guns and death. He's clearly disturbed.

Yesterday night and this morning I heard many opinions and suggestions as to what we have to do to prevent school killings like this. Some want to arm school security guards with guns, some want to have everyone pass a metal detector, others want to lock everything down and take away basic freedoms we all take for granted. Everyone is an expert and almost everyone wants action taken and wants it now. I see it differently. I don't think you can prevent someone with a desire to do something like this from doing it. If Kimveer Gill decided he was going to go on a shooting rampage, blood was going to be shed. It's difficult to acknowledge this lack of control, but it's the sad reality. Fortunately, such incidents are very few and far between.

His VampireFreaks.com profile tells us he thought about death, was depressed and thought highly of evil. In hindsight, is it so shocking he followed through on his threats? The larger question here is what made Gill this way? What in Gill's life history created such a persona? Instead of arming school security guards with guns, let's reach out to clearly troubled youth before harmless threats in a website profile turns into something far more real.

Cal Parker

My expert opinion: if every student were armed, he wouldn't have got one shot off before he were filled with lead, Texas style.

September 14, 2006 @ 12:22 PM

dale

Kimveer Gill changed the lives of 19 people physically & thousands at the school yesterday emotionally. A whole nation cries out to these victims. CNN's headlines most of the day devoted to this catastrophe.
I don't have an answer to how this type of situation can be avoided. With times a changing maybe there is NO answer.
My prayers & sympathies to the families.

September 14, 2006 @ 8:42 PM

Anu

Maybe if people took into more consideration of how other people feel, this wouldn't have happened. Everyone has that feeling of wanting to be excepted. Kimveer Was one of those people and it seems like no one gave him that chance. Making fun of people can harm them in many ways. Everyone else may think it's funny, but never forget that it hurts the person you do it too. Even if they know your joking, it is still taken to heart. People need to learn how to care for eachother. It wasnt right for him to take revenge on innocent people, but if someone had been there for him rather than make fun of him...maybe things would have been different. Everything happens for a reason. I think this happened to open up everyones eyes, so they can realize that bullying isn't right and that it is a serious issue, it can really ruins someones life. In this case more than one person got hurt. To some people having friends and being socially accepted is really important. Everyone wants to be accepted in some way. Why make fun of people that are different? all this stuff that happens in schools needs to stop, thats the only way things will get better, but it will never stop. People will committe suicide, people will harm others, people will be socially unaccepted. Until things change, until everyone starts to take bullying seriously, it will get worse. Again it wasnt right for him to hurt other people, there is no excuse for that at all. It is wrong to take revenge on anyone. It is also wrong to make fun of people that are different. The people that did make fun him were wrong to do so, and the life that kimveer took was the wrong thing to do, so is him putting everyone elses life at risk. It's a cruel world out there.

September 19, 2006 @ 1:02 AM

Anonymous

that guy was messed, gunslinging knife wielding freakshow.

September 19, 2006 @ 9:58 AM

Jiji

I think this is the result of our social values that most of us embrace. We encourage competition, glorify violence and power, searching wealth with all means, scared of difference, individualists, just to name a few. This generates people who are expelled from this way of living therefore they develop a sens of non-belonging that leads them to hate others. Maybe if we learned to be less egocentric and lend more assistance to other people, we may reach into the heart of a person in need and make a difference? In other words, be more human and less like a cold machine.

September 19, 2006 @ 1:33 PM

?<>

its not hes fault he got bulled its all you humans and you f@@@in people who think your cool by bullying a.k.a burn in hill me and kimveer will be in hill soon for me just ummm 14 years more see you in hill my brother angel of death

January 28, 2007 @ 6:26 PM

HELL
HILL
HELL
HILL

January 28, 2007 @ 6:29 PM

mel

i barely knew ne thing about this, jst heard it on new, but its a differnt area from em so i didnt care to much, buh my teacher has us doing an assignment on what happened in my anthro class., im srry that he got bullied and everything and didnt have a great time in highshcool. buh this guy took it WAYY to far. you guys that support him for this, i dunt think u understand quite clearly what life is about, its not some stupid video game, this shit is reality, at times it may suck, buh are you going to pussy out and jst kill? no ur going to solve it for ur self. mabe it had a mental problem that was never discovered by doctors, no1 noes,
those who got hurt, expecially Anastasia DeSousa, anastasia and family, i really send my deep regards and symbathy, i know its been a while. althoguht its only now untill i've found out the whole story. Dawson School and others, i hope you guys realli learn from this tragity, and friends of Kimveer Gil, this is no herotic act, this is discusting, i have no problem with goth and your beliefs, the only problem i have, is how ur congradulating him , its no joke. to encourage him... then maby u shuld be blamed for this, or maybe i shuldnt tlk caz i only know what is posted on online news,
Anastasia DeSousa, rest in peace my greatest sympathy to families and friends

February 13, 2007 @ 11:44 PM

xxBleedingxxEyesxxMissyxx

¤ What the hell people??? yes he was bullied plenty as a young child but he still went into a school with a gun held it up and pulled the trigger...no matter what anyone or how many people say it he SHOULD be held responsible for his actions and he SHOULD NOT be on an insanity plea!!!!..... he intended to kill people, not wound them or scare them but to KILL them....My friend in real life and on VF had him as a friend and she told me that he was hinting for a looong time on doing this, but he never said anything specific...things like "I wounder what it's like to kil someone" and things like that...HE DESVERES THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!!!! HE HURT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND KILLED SOME HE IS A MURDERER AND NOW HE SHOULD BE DEAD!!!!!!!¤

¤xxBleedingxxEyesxxMissyxx¤

February 26, 2007 @ 12:07 PM

matt

yea 14 year old ure a fag ill knock you out bitch emo piece of shit

April 25, 2007 @ 7:59 PM

Glamorous Suicide

Kimveer Gill was just simply... AWSOME! I admire him so much

April 30, 2007 @ 10:30 AM

Sociopath

He's the best, I'm so proud poeple lik him exists in this messed up world, killing thos good for nothing jocks and preps, stupid bastars, if weren't for you, the world would be a better place to live.

Long Life Kimveer

May 26, 2008 @ 5:31 PM

Kimveer is an Idiot

I'm from the same background as Kimveer and I completely condemn the bullshit he pulled.

Depressed or not depressed, bullied or not bullied does not warrant him to shoot at just anybody. I mean for fuck sake, if you were bullied go shoot up the actual bully then.

Why the hell do you run into some random school and shoot up some chick? Absolutely illogical, even if he was the 'victim' -- which he was not.

The dude was just depressed, he wanted to kill himself, and make a big fucking deal out of it. It's really as simple as that. That's how sick, demented people think. "If I'm gonna kill myself, nobody is gonna remember me, might as well make a huge noise while I'm at it." It's people that continually talk about his bullshit, positive or negative that are giving Kimveer what he really wants -- immortality. Stop talking about the idiot and remember the real victim Anastasia that was lost.

The guy was just flat out demented, obsessed with all that goth, metal crap. He has a blog on some vampirefreak shit, I think that should be a big enough indication that he was a retard. Anybody that is a memeber of weird ass sites like that should ALL have their heads/brains checked.

I feel sorry for Kimveer's family. I bet they were good people, many immigrant Punjabi parents are very gullible, naive and innocent as to what their kids are up too, they just try their best to provide them with food, shelter and an education and assume if they're getting all that -- everything should be ok. Personally, I think Kimveer's problems exist in many levels in the Punjabi community, and many of these problems will go unaddressed because our Punjabi community are so oblivious to the dangers and reality of mental illness and there's very little education or understanding in the community of looking out for these signs of problem. One thing though I do not understand about the parents is, did they not notice all the fucking guns and ammo he was collecting? As a parent and for Punjabi parents, that alone would have been enough for mommy to take out the rolling pin and beat the shit out of him for it. In my family, if I got caught with shit like that in my home, I would have gotten a severe beating - Punjabi style and that would have set me straight pretty quick.

July 15, 2008 @ 5:29 AM

twilightvampire

i have done immense research on this man, and frankly speaking he was right..maybe the actions he potrayed were wrong but his way of thinking was true. there are so many crap ass mother fucking people in this world and he knew that well..therefore he wasnt liked , but if u read his profile i actually adimre him. why are people isolated and can't be accepted the way they are, why jus because there different...and kimveer believed this fact and spoke the truth.

October 5, 2008 @ 4:12 AM

twilight

i have done immense research on this man, and frankly speaking he was right..maybe the actions he potrayed were wrong but his way of thinking was true. there are so many crap ass mother fucking people in this world and he knew that well..therefore he wasnt liked , i actually adimre him. why are people isolated and can't be accepted the way they are, why jus because there different...and kimveer believed this fact and spoke the truth.

October 5, 2008 @ 4:14 AM

BEN KEPES

i fucked a water melon... cody is frail... kim is a poof, if it was up to me id hand him over to the lyle. texas style

November 14, 2008 @ 9:16 AM

MARK FURO AKA THE BARBER of DEATH

SO BOYS i had some problems shaving i used a rambo knife. my dads a baber so Imgood with a blade. Thers so many messed up people out there n it makes so sooo damn frustrated. Sometimes i just think to myself what it would be like to shave my own head. Maybe this world is going crazy, maybe I need to find a way out. I speak the truth when i say death is often the answer. The angels of the underworld will smite all those who defy my cousin Lucifer. Let the blades of hell rain on all you mainstream fucks.

November 14, 2008 @ 9:27 AM

dad

he was your big dad. got fed up and left, a lil

April 22, 2010 @ 2:24 PM

blue_angel

Another is involved in controversy nait. This one concerns the death of Anastasia de Sousa, person killed of new swing in the body. According to a witness(baton), these balls(bullets) would not result from weapons of Kimveer Gill, but from those of the police. Indeed, during the assault of law enforcement, Kimveer Gill would have used the young woman as human shield, to protect itself from shootings(firings). Before it, she(it) would not have been been hurt by those of Gill. Once again the authorities get indignant. The mayor of Montreal greets a " checked(controlled) well " operation, and congratulates police forces without the intervention of whom the number of victims to regret would have been able to be more consequent. In front of the horror of the event, the press and the public opinion quickly leave of quoted(esteemed) this annoying testimony.
The life starts again so-so 5 days later to the Middle school Dawson. The establishment welcomes the students and the professors for their make benefit from a psychological assistance(audience).
On September 19th are celebrated the burial

November 8, 2011 @ 10:22 AM

cheap Romeo and Juliet

[url=http://www.softassembly.com/Romeo-and-Juliet.html]discount Romeo and Juliet[/url]. New title!

May 25, 2014 @ 11:40 AM

Eric Harris

i have a solution-

ban guns.

September 10, 2015 @ 2:52 PM

Mari

For all that we know he wasnt really that bullied, either. Im not saying he was or wasnt, but there are many different things coming together. It doesnt necessarily have to have anything to do with bullying. As there are disagreements between professionals in what role bullying plays.

May 17, 2019 @ 6:54 PM