Humble and Fred's 20th Anniversary Podcast of Memories

PodcastBack on May 2, 2009, a bunch of us old time Humble and Fred fans got together at a Toronto pub to witness the recording of the 20th Anniversary Podcast of Memories.

And lo and behold, here it is! It's a couple of hours long, and over 100MB, so be gentle. The home page for this podcast, should you want to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or stream the MP3, is https://www.torontomike.com/humbleandfred/.

Enjoy!

Thanks to Acme Pictures for donating the web space and Dan Duran for producing the audio. Oh yeah, and thanks to Humble and Fred for two hours of great radio audio.

If you have any questions or issues playing this audio, leave a comment below and I'll get on it.

shane alexander

oh my gosh! this is great! those reiner stories were great!

May 20, 2009 @ 4:14 PM

Toronto Mike

I like what I heard at 1:26...

May 20, 2009 @ 4:30 PM

Horonymous

What about the dudes with video cameras? What were they shooting for?

May 20, 2009 @ 7:56 PM

Toronto Mike

I'm hoping to have video to share soon....

the audio was needed to sync with the video. It's coming!

Who out there has set aside two hours with this podcast yet?

May 21, 2009 @ 8:46 AM

Megan

Finally listened to it today! OMG so good. They still make me laugh out loud!! WHY ARE THESE GUYS NOT ON THE RADIO TOGETHER!?!? No other morning show is or will be as great as H&F! Love love love!!

May 21, 2009 @ 2:08 PM

Ray

Just listened at the office while I should have been doing my work. Awesome! I was sad when it ended. So sorry I didn't get to be there. Those guys are the best together. Fred's blog just pisses me off now and I can't listen to that EZ crap, but I could listen to those two together any time.

(Thank you Mike for putting this out there.)

May 21, 2009 @ 2:40 PM

jason | getyouroj.com

Mike:

Here's how I set aside 2 hours.

I downloaded the sucker onto my iPod, listened to 30 mins on the way to work, and hour at lunch, and 30 mins on the commute home. It worked out perfectly, door to door.

Humble's still a riot, and Fred's still funny too. You'd never know it from the fascist douche bag stuff he writes on his site... so he MUST be talented.

May 21, 2009 @ 6:50 PM

Buffalo Boy Mike

Great two hours Mike, Just listened to and downloaded tonight

May 21, 2009 @ 10:24 PM

Brian

So glad I found this. Just as hysterical as ever.

See you in another 20!

May 25, 2009 @ 2:04 PM

Anonymous

So funny. They should get back together somewhere.

July 7, 2009 @ 11:31 AM

Matt

Damn. I wish I had known this was happening, I would have been there for sure! Freddie P was one of my instructors at Seneca and I got the chance to interview him about the old days for an assignment. I sucked, but he brought so much character to my crappy interview that I can still listen to it and laugh every time. Thanks a lot guys, I hope you get more chances to work together in the future.

July 7, 2009 @ 1:49 PM

Matt

Listening to this made me feel like I was back on the bus on the way to school.

July 7, 2009 @ 3:18 PM