Humble Howard Returns To Morning Radio on EZ Rock 97.3

radioIt personally delights me to tell you Humble Howard Glassman has returned to morning radio in Toronto, hosting a show on EZ Rock 97.3. Humble will be joined by Colleen Rusholme and Kim Stockwood and his first day back on the air will be August 11.

Before I became a friend of Humble Howard, I was a fan. The Humble and Fred show was my morning show throughout the 90s. I awoke to his voice on CFNY 102.1 through most of my high school years and all of my university years. I didn't follow him over to Mix 99.9, but I did write an entry about that which would lead to a great friendship.

Humble Howard, Are You Okay?, written a little over two years ago, currently has 397 comments wondering where Humble had gone and letting him know that he's missed. Humble wrote me in response to that entry and asked me to call him. We hit if off and next thing I knew I was flying his plane, hanging out with his family and having them over to dinner.

As it turns out, Humble is better than okay. We're all lucky to have him back on the air. Congrats, Howard. This heterosexual male is adding EZ Rock as a station preset in his car and that, in itself, is a miracle.

Check out the shades

Related Links:

james edgar

Awesome!!!!!!! Sort of :( EZ Rock????? That's going to ba stretch for me :( The wife wil be happy though!

August 8, 2008 @ 1:58 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Thank god. I don't care if I have to turn down the Celine Din, JOsh Groban, or whatever else this SAVED my day...

One thing... I ALWAYS (since the move away from Brmapton) show up to any new Humble and/or Fred gig within the first two weeks with Timmies coffee and donuts... does anyone have an address? ;-)

This isn't sort of awesome, it's just awesome. I might be able to wake up in the morning again - Kevin Frankish doesn't quite cut it

August 8, 2008 @ 2:29 PM

brad

Where's Fred? This is bitter sweet. On the one hand it's Humble back on the radio (awesome) but on the other hand it's the end of the greatest radio team of our generation.

Good luck Humble!!!

August 8, 2008 @ 2:39 PM

Stephanie Wilkinson

Yes, I too have already stolen a pre-set in my car to the new station, but I've already had to jump off the station... "elevator" comes to mind... No worries though.. I'm sure it'll sound great on Monday morning. Thanks Mike.. if it weren't for that entry back in July, 2006 we wouldn't be doing this today. Good luck Howard.

August 8, 2008 @ 4:56 PM

Irvine

Never cared for either myself but good for Humble. He's a good morning show guy.

As for Fred P joining him...um, get real. The same dude that was shooting off his mouth about women publicly breast feeding is going to go work on a station that caters to females? Last thing you want as a PD is your audience googling your new hosts only to find out how sharp & offensive their comments are.

August 8, 2008 @ 5:12 PM

Patrick

Howie, you know I love you. But....

August 8, 2008 @ 5:37 PM

Buffalo Boy Mike

Um yeah, I love ya HH but ill tune in from time to time to hear you but as far as the "ez rock" cant go there man.....
Maybethey will change format to "classic alternative"

August 8, 2008 @ 5:48 PM

Buffalo Boy Mike

PS, keep doing the blog though man

August 8, 2008 @ 5:49 PM

dale

Will bw listening but the music MIX has to change.

August 8, 2008 @ 8:58 PM

A.R.

Not EZ Rock...any station but EZ Rock!

August 9, 2008 @ 1:10 AM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

hopefully they go easy on the corey hart and celine dion and heavy on the feist and stevie wonder.. nothing at all wrong with the latter two... better than linkin park and sum 41 in the morning.. lol ;-)

August 9, 2008 @ 1:14 AM

Toronto Mike

The weekly spot with Toronto Mike is sure to be a winner.

August 9, 2008 @ 8:05 AM

Jen

Yay!

That is the best news that I have heard all weekend!

I'm a little (ok, a lot) concerned about the musical content as well...but I think I will be able to convert :)

Congrats Humble!!! You deserve this!!!

August 9, 2008 @ 9:09 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Mike, you're no Freddie P, but you do have a face for radio :P

August 10, 2008 @ 1:03 AM

Nick F

Congrats Humble, I am glad to hear you're back. Let us know when the music format is changed so we can enjoy your show.

August 10, 2008 @ 1:46 AM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Nick F and company I'd really love to know what station you listen to that plays any three songs in a row that you can enjoy- when you take that into consideration, what difference does it make what format it is? Even if Humble returned to The Edge, the ratio of songs I would enjoy wouldn't change much. Think about it. Bloody cynics. lol.

As I said before, what's so awfu about Feist or Stevie Wonder, etc, it's the Celine Dion I'll have to watch out for.

August 10, 2008 @ 8:21 AM

Sal

Who was the morning team on EZ Rock before?

August 10, 2008 @ 8:24 AM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Stu and the remaining Colleen, Sal.

August 10, 2008 @ 6:15 PM

Toronto Mike

Here's some Stu and Colleen trivia for ya.

Stu Jeffries was once host of "Good Rockin' Tonight". Who did Stu beat out for that gig? None other than Humble Howard Glassman.

August 10, 2008 @ 6:41 PM

hr

where is Stu

August 11, 2008 @ 9:25 AM

Toronto Mike

Stu has been released of his duties. I'm sure he'll turn up somewhere soon.

August 11, 2008 @ 9:26 AM

Toronto Mike

EZ ROCK's statement is below.

It's here! Please join us in celebrating Toronto's newest morning show. EZ Rock is pleased to announce The ALL-NEW EZ Mornings with Humble, Kim and Colleen! Mornings just got a lot more fun - and interesting! If you want a show that's really different - but still has lots of your favourite songs then the ALL NEW EZ Morning Show is for you! When we say different, we mean that you'll have plenty of fun listening, but you'll be informed and interested too!

The ALL NEW EZ Morning Show with Humble Kim and Colleen is heard weekday mornings from 5:30 to 9:00, only on Toronto's At-Work station, 97.3 EZ Rock!

Thanks for listening!

There's also a teaser about another guy playing a role on the show. My mom will be happy about who that will be.

August 11, 2008 @ 9:24 PM

danielle

I would kill for a station brave enough to consistently play Stevie Wonder, Feist and then maybe Pet Shop Boys or Depeche Mode back to back... a playlist like Virgin Radio in the UK...

In any case, good stuff and congrats Howard!

August 12, 2008 @ 10:11 AM

Jan

So, does anyone know why Stu Jefferies was released from his duties??

August 14, 2008 @ 8:04 AM

bgirl

Sad to see Stu go. I enjoyed him & Colleen and their interaction. Music so-so.

Hope he turns up somewhere soon.

August 14, 2008 @ 1:53 PM

harry

where is Stu? I liked him on the air with Colleen. They were a good team. Why was he let go? Someone may have an answer?

August 15, 2008 @ 3:23 AM

Lucia

It sounds like a bittersweet beginning for Humble.
Sorry to hear that Stu is gone.

August 15, 2008 @ 2:11 PM

Robert

Now that Stu's gone, I don't think I'll be listening to EZ Rock. Colleen's a great broadcaster (I enjoy listening to her -- on her own), but Stu added something to the mix that can't be replaced...not even by Howard (I was never a fan of him, anyhow).

Hope EZ Rock comes to their senses and hires Stu back soon...good luck Stu!

August 17, 2008 @ 5:58 PM

Grace

STU RELEASED: MORNING RADIO JUST GOT A LOT BORING!!!!

GOODBYE EZROCK.

G.RUSSELL

August 18, 2008 @ 9:38 AM

Julie

ditto with Grace, hope Stu will be staying in Toronto..miss him

August 18, 2008 @ 2:23 PM

J.P

Wonder what happened to Stu?
Maybe EZRock got a little tired of him going on & on about his kids (hey I have wonderful kids too; I just don't talk about them ad nauseum to my work mates). He even had them involved in a running radio contest (a little exploitive, no)? In any case, I wish him all the best. Humble should bring some much needed pop to that morning show.

August 18, 2008 @ 6:54 PM

Smnbaby

Haven't listened to ez rock in the morning since Stu left and won't listen to it anymore.

August 18, 2008 @ 8:13 PM

Anonymous

Humble Howard: On Being Re-Hired

The last time I was employed by a radio station was July 13, 2006. It was a beautiful summer day, and little did I know that a phone call was about to change my whole world. I was fired. I know it seems weird to be fired over the phone but it’s my own fault: I knew I was being canned and I didn’t want to drive all the way downtown just to be told in person that I no longer had a job.
A week later I wrote an article about the experience for the National Post and I received a lot of great feedback. Apparently getting fired happens to a lot of people and my little article resonated with a bunch of them. I ended the piece, ‘‘… and the words all recently fired people ask….Now What?”
“Now what” are the scariest words for a newly fired person and I was no exception. What would happen to my family? What would happen to me? Would I ever work again? That’s really the big one — will I ever work again and what will that job turn out to be?
Let me tell you getting fired was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I got to spend more time with my family, drive my girls to school, drive my wife crazy and then four months after I got fired my father died. That put things into perspective for me. If I’d been working I would never have had the time to spend with him before he died and or to properly grieve or take care of his affairs. I felt blessed.
Then people stopped returning my calls and e-mails. We out of work people hate that. Don’t we all hate that? Even people who told me to call them blew me off, which is the height of aggravating.
I was at a Hockey Hall of Fame function and I ran into a woman who got all excited about meeting me and what had I been doing and I just had to call her. “Humble! Where have you been? I loved what you wrote for the National Post, I’d love to have you write some stuff for us…” Blah blah here’s my card.
I was pretty stoked so I called the next day. No call back. Days later still nothing. I called again and again and finally I gave up. I felt stupid; it was like I was stalking her! When you call someone every day it’s hard not to sound desperate. As most of us know, desperation has an odour!
Then I got a real job.
A production company called ACME pictures hired me and before I knew it I was a producer/director of corporate videos. People in the real world don’t care that you used to make funny jokes on the radio. I’d meet a new client and there’d be a second of recognition and then it was on to business.
“Hey I used to listen to you, now when can when we get these cat videos done?”
Yes you can train a cat if you have the right attitude and lots of treats. But the cat has to really want to be trained.
It was an interesting time for me, commuting every day with the rest of the city, some of whom used to listen to me. It made me appreciate how lucky I had it before. Sure I got up at 3:15 a.m. but it only took 30 minutes to get to work. Now here I was traveling on the QEW/Gardiner into the city and most days it took an hour plus and that’s if it didn’t snow. (It didn’t snow too much last winter, did it?)
I spent a lot of time hearing radio like a real listener. I learned that our little shows are a lot more disposable than most of us broadcasters would like to believe. It was a bit surreal as well, listening to people I used to compete against and trying not to be sarcastic: “Oh sure that dude’s got a job!”
I think it’s something all radio people should try, because they’d realize just how easy it is to smack that button and move to the next joint on the dial.
Then I got a call that was going to change my reality again: Would I be interested in giving morning radio another shot?
Strangely enough, it was the same guy who fired me. I was proud of that. It brought to life one of those clichés about “not burning bridges.” My wife refers to me as the poster-boy for being fired (that and a lot of other things.)-I never held a grudge, threw a fit or bad-mouthed the station. It wasn’t personal, it was just the radio business. I didn’t give my former/new boss any reason to not hire me again should the opportunity arise.
So here I am 25 months later, back on the air co-hosting The New EZ Morning Show along with Kim Stockwood, Colleen Rusholme and the legendary Rick Hodge. All are incredibly talented and, except for me and Hodgie, way too good looking to be in radio.
And, just like last time, I’m still left wondering “Now what?”
Because another thing I’ve learned is you just never know.

August 19, 2008 @ 6:49 PM

Mary

What is happening to morning radio. First Rick Hodge from ChumFM and now Stu Jefferies?? I felt that Stu and Colleen were a great morning team. Their chemistry was amazing and a pleasure to listen to. I guess I will have to flip between channels because T.O. lacks a great morning team. Colleen will definately carry this 3some. Humble has made his rounds..sorry to see him end up at 97.3
Kim Stockwood definately has some potential but not sure I am willing to give this new 3some a chance.

August 19, 2008 @ 9:55 PM

Angie

Since Stu has left, I listen to EZ Rock for the 7:20 bonus code and the weather and then turn it off. I loved Stu and Colleen waking me up in the morning but I find what's considered funny now a little bit juvenile. The new morning show irritates me...hence why I don't listen anymore.

August 20, 2008 @ 8:50 AM

Lisa

I too am extremly dissapointed to see Stu Jefferies gone! I sure hope he's on the radio soon...I would much rather listen to him...I just hope that whoever hires him, asks Collleen to join him. I'm not sure how well they got along off the air, but they are dynamite on the air together! I haven't laughed or even cracked a smile once since the "new morning show" has started. They are a bore! The only reason I'm still listening is because Colleen is still there...it's too bad she doesn't talk more.

Stu, if you are seeing these responses....please reply and let us know what you'll be up to. I'm moving back to Vancouver....i hope to hear you on the air over there!! best wishes to Stu....and to Colleen. It's just too bad.

August 20, 2008 @ 1:17 PM

Lisa

One other thing I wanted to add....When I heard the "new morning show" last week...I had tears in my eyes...i felt like I lost a close friend....I've been listening to Stu and Colleen for 4 years....(since I've moved to TO), and they have been a rock for me in the morning. As odd as it may seem...but I felt like I was in mourning last week.

Angie, I agree with you as well...the "funny humourous skits" that are on air now are very juvinille....I don't care about what's cool and what's not cool...I'm not 16 anymore! I also don't care to hear about all the surveys....Morning shows are supposed to be light and fuinny....what's happened to the fun contests in the morning? Oh yeah...i forgot.....they were probably Stu's ideas, and they left with him!! Bring back STU!!

August 20, 2008 @ 1:22 PM

Liz

I have also left EZ Rock as a loyal listener since Stu is no longer there, its just not the same and I'm really sorry to see the change. Bad move EZ Rock!

I hope he will soon turn up on another morning show where I can once again enjoy my morning commute.

August 21, 2008 @ 4:55 AM

Haresh

The new morning show is quite BORING without Stu. Listening to Howard is dull. Stu's voice over the airwaves captured the attention of listeners. He had a GREAT sense of humor which always puts a smile on my face. Driving in to work was a pleasure listening to Stu and Coleen. Stu and Coleen were a great team!

Three years ago when I stared to drive to work, I searched for radio station to keep me entertained during my commute. After listening to many stations I chose EZ Rock, Stu and Coleen’s program to be my source for news and entertainment.

Now I’m back where I was three years ago looking for a station.

I hope Stu gets back on the air soon and hopefully take Coleen with him.

August 21, 2008 @ 6:15 PM

G

I am really sorry to hear about Stu. I have enjoyed for the past two years listening to Stu and Colleen. I have tried the new EZ morning show and it is really not even close. Business needs to go on and the new guy was fired so I am glad for him that he is back in business. I wish Stu the best - he has the charisma, energy and humour of a good host. I hope that one of these radio stations smarts up and give him a good job. All the best Stu.

August 21, 2008 @ 11:15 PM

Catherine

I was very disappointed to turn on the radio last week and hear Humble Howard, Kim and Colleen! What has 97.3 done? Now I have to find a new morning show which will NOT include CHUM FM or 98.1. At this point 96.7 or 102.9 is looking pretty good. I thought Stu was a fabulous morning show host; but now EZ Rock is off the pre-set channel!

August 22, 2008 @ 8:22 AM

scott

I hate the new EZ Rock morning show, with the exception of Colleen. Humble has had his prime days, don't even find him remotely funny.

August 22, 2008 @ 5:16 PM

Ann

Sorry to see Stu go.
Sometimes change is not good.... its just change.

Good luck to the new team but I'm outta here.

August 22, 2008 @ 9:36 PM

HARRY

hello... EZrock'ies.... are you guys listening? you did a big mistake by letting Stu off the channel... Howard is not anyone even remotely as talented as Stu... Your best bet is to get Stu back and re-live the goodness every listener enjoyed.

August 23, 2008 @ 12:36 AM

jaqi hartley

What happened to Stu???? I go on vacation and come back and he's gone - Colleen good luck - I thought you two were dynamite together - Goodbye E-Z rock now I need a to find new morning show Stu show up soon buddy so we can all smile again!!

August 23, 2008 @ 9:38 AM

typerk

Goodbye EZ Rock - threes work in decorating and landscaping - not on radio! Too many people to listen to and Colleen is the only one with anything worthwhile to say. I'll miss Stu and will be listening for him elsewhere.

August 23, 2008 @ 11:41 AM

Shelley Newman

I've missed Howard and glad to know he is back over the air waves, but EZ rock is a tough pill to swallow. I will listen if its 95% Howard and 5% EZ stuff. Congrats Howard, can you take over the play list Please???

August 25, 2008 @ 12:02 PM

Donna

I just got back from holidays - hopped in the car for the ride to work and figured the radio in my new car was broken and that it jumped to another station. The sound was different - the feel was different - the music was "different" - then I heard them referring to some guy named Howard - and I thought, who's Howard - where is Stu. I just loved to listen to his stories about his kids and thought that Stu and Colleen had a great rapor - It's just not the same without Stu. What has EZ rock done?
Will keep an ear out for him -I have listened to EZ rock since they came on the air. Lucky the radio has a scan button

August 25, 2008 @ 2:26 PM

Careyann

I was sorry to turn on the car and hear that my station sounded different. i started to listen to ez rock because of stu and colleen. iam glad collen is still there, but she barely talks. i loved to listen to stu and colleen , they made a great team. well i will be looking for a new station. stu where are you

August 25, 2008 @ 9:22 PM

Janet

Odd how money talks and announcers walk, or receive the boot. Stu Jefferies & (Colleen)were fabulous on Country 95.3 and 1000's enjoyed their show. We commuted nearly 2 hours every morning & they were always there for the drive. It was "comforting" to know that they were still together when they made the move to EZRock, but it never seemed the same. The program was too controlled versus the free spirited personalities allowed on the country station. In my opinion, Stu & Colleen brought 95.3 to recognition and gave them a huge edge on the radio market. Hope you go back to your country roots Stu, and Colleen rethink your place at the EZRock table. Seems a bit crowded.

August 26, 2008 @ 12:40 PM

Former ezrock listener

Stu and Colleen were an excellent team. Now Colleen barely gets a word in edgewise.
Won't be long before she leaves or gets fired. I hope she teams up with Stu again.
Why did they mess with a good thing??

August 26, 2008 @ 5:35 PM

i love lucy

i have listened to stu and colleen since they were on 95.3 and they went to ez rock together i was dissapointed when they left 95.3 and am truely sorry to see stu is gone the show is just not the same without him
stu i hope you show up soon!!
you are truely missed

August 26, 2008 @ 7:28 PM

Lydia

Without Stu I can't listen to EZ Rock-- there was a chemistry between Colleen & Stu that can never be duplicated or replaced. EZ come, EZ go!!

August 27, 2008 @ 8:33 AM

Sandra

When Erin Davis was fired from CHFI I voided never to listen to that station again. Then Erin joins Mike Cooper at EZ rock and it was great listening to the two of them in the morning. What a shock to see Mike switch over to CHFI and Erin being rehired. Would have liked to have been a fly on the wall listening to that deal being made. Then came along Stu and Colleen. Truly enjoyed the two of them in the morning. Now that is changed and I don't plan on giving this new group my listening time. Sorry Colleen--- will miss you. Guess I will listen to my own music in the morning en route and turn to Canada AM for the news and weather before I leave.

August 27, 2008 @ 5:10 PM

Garry

Miss you Stu with Colleen... I truly dislike the current 3some... I can always remember the times when you and Colleen broadcasted from sick kids and the True warm and caring feelings you all gave us over the air waves I hope you resurface here in Toronto.

August 27, 2008 @ 8:40 PM

Jane

I don't know... I never used to be much of an EZ Rock fan, but I heard about the new morning show and checked it out this week, and it is DEFINITELY worth a listen!!

Especially sitting in traffic. They've got something there... I think people are gonna start to gravitate.

August 28, 2008 @ 11:44 AM

Tony

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. What's the matter with you guys at EZ Rock... Letting Stu go is one of the biggest mistakes you have ever made. The show is different, has a different feel, and just not the same. Why change just for the sake of change. It's too bad. I too now listen for the word of the day, and switch to another station.
You guys have really missed the boat... and now having 4 people on is so ridiculous.. So who are you going to get rid off next.
Good luck to you Stu... You'll do well wherever you go..
I'm sure your head will pop up sometime soon at one of the radio stations. Take care.

August 28, 2008 @ 1:07 PM

davey m

Losing STU to me was like losing a best friend!! I loved Good Rockin Tonite......even tuned into CMT when he was on there and loved the banter between him and Colleen. It was as if he understood us guys from back in the 80's and 90's. EZ ROCK is off their rocker - Stu has charisma and is so much more dynamic than Humble Howard could ever be - nothing against Howard but this change sucks! Goodbye EZ ROCK!

August 29, 2008 @ 8:10 AM

Nancy

Returned from up north and just discovered Stu had left. He was so good with Colleen!
I listened to Mike and Christine and was sorry she didn't return. Not crazy about Erin. Wondered why Mike got hired away but was happy with Stu and Colleen - They seemed to genuinely enjoy life.
Would like to know where Stu ends up.

August 31, 2008 @ 9:23 PM

Kathy

I also moved from 95.3 when Stu & Colleen moved to EZ Rock. I think they are made to work together & can't be the same without each other. I keep looking for Stu & hoping Colleen will follow like last time. If not, I guess it's back to the country for me. Bye EZ Rock.

September 1, 2008 @ 10:14 AM

Maya

It was fun listening to Stu and Colleen. I'm not sure about the new Humble, Kim and Colleen. Well, back to station surfing again.

September 1, 2008 @ 1:02 PM

isabel

i can't seem to get used to the threesome and now there's 4 of them- its crowded; seems like everyone is trying so hard to get a word in. stu and colleen had a great chemistry and they make me really laugh on the go train - people look at me when i laugh because they don't know i'm listening to stu and colleen and they're saying something funny......i'm also on the lookout for stu...i used to listen to a different station and then i heard stu and colleen and have been listening ever since - i just don't know about the foursome...

September 1, 2008 @ 7:37 PM

Bobby

I have first come across Stu & Collen on 95.3 and when they left I searched forever wondering where they disappeared to. Finally on a trip to Kingston I stumbled on them seeking through the stations. Not really a easy rock listener I loved their morning show. Sorry to see them break up a fantastic team.

September 2, 2008 @ 7:56 AM

C

I started listening to EZ rock in the winter for the xmas music. I stayed because Stu and Colleen was a great way to wake up. Not liking the new mix. Colleen definitely will be next on the chopping block. Hopefully they team up and reappear somewhere that I can tune into. My 8 year old also woke up to Stu and Colleen and was very sad to hear the change. Also, I no longer feel "safe" having it on in her room, as I don't trust Humble to be family friendly. This morning there was lots of discussion about boozing. Not in the old days. Some of us really want family friendly radio. Its hard to find!

September 2, 2008 @ 9:59 AM

Mike

I started listening to EZ rock and Stu and Colleen when I got my first job. Waking up with Stu and Colleen in the morning was one of the few things that could get my mind focused and ready to start the new day. I've always wished that morning shows would last longer, so that the entertainment would never stop. I've been a loyal listener since and would always miss it when they would go on vacation.

However, I was really suprised when all of a sudden, it was just Humble, Kim and Colleen. Like all good things in the world, they never remain constant and change is unavoidable. So I gave it a chance and listened to the new show. Unfortunately, I was not satisfied - and was left disappointed by the new changes in the show. The new humour in this show seems juvenile - and the chemistry between the hosts were lacking.

After listening for the next couple of weeks - Rick was the newest addition. It was pretty crammed with 3 hosts, and now there's four? What will happen to expression and opinion - there's too many people on air at the same time. I typically listen to EZ rock while driving, so concentrating on all four speakers seems to actually aggrevates me more than relax me in the morning. Something seems off with their chemistry - many of the laughs seems forced and rigid.

I know that each host brings with them their own experience and knowledge, but they don't seem to interact/click well - or at least, not yet. Hopefully they will get better with time. Good luck.

September 2, 2008 @ 2:24 PM

Lisa

I'm wondering if anyone at EZ Rock are evening listening to their listeners on this one. I wish it would've been explained to us why they felt it was necessary to make this change. I ma very dissapointed, and really upset. In all honesty, I'm not evening tuning in for the 7:20 bonus code anymore...not interested. I'll turn on the radio at 9am...

Now it seems like EZ Rock is trying to bribe viewers back with their trip a day. Big Whoop! You still have to listening to the soon to be foursome on the radio. I wonder if they will start to pass a stick around to eachother so they know not to talk over eachother!

Stu Jefferes...if you're reading this, please let us know where you'll be next! We miss you!

September 2, 2008 @ 3:32 PM

David

I've been reading all the comments here and agree with so many of them. I too find it very annoying trying to follow 4 people talking over each other and agree that Colleen hardly ever gets a word in anyway. She doesn't seem as sharp as she was with Stu. I also find the whole "Humble" stuff pushed onto us constantly. Stu was humble and most importantly, he understood family. Yes he did often go a little overboard talking about his kids he also understood that kids could be listening with their parents and therefore kept things family friendly.

I miss Stump Stu
I miss Papa Rushholm
I miss the interaction between Stu and Colleen.

As much as I like Rick Hodge, it's too many people to listen too. I say get Stu back, get rid of Howard and Kim and keep Rick. I think Stu, Colleen and Rick would sound great together.

September 2, 2008 @ 5:56 PM

Brian

So a HETEROSEXUAL MALE is thrilled that Stu is gone...EZ Rock with Stu and Colleen was non judgmental and a great morning show...SHAME on EZ rock or whomever...I've changed stations after eight years..Colleen is not the same hilarious person anymore. i am angry about this SUDDEN change! Jessica, I still LOVE ya!!

B

September 2, 2008 @ 7:55 PM

Brendan

I feel somewhat better knowing that others are upset as I am to hear that Stu Jeffries is no longer at EZ Rock. And therefore EZ Rock is no longer for me.

September 3, 2008 @ 6:34 AM

Current EZ Rock Listener

I hear what you all are saying about the loss of Stu. It was a shock to me as well.

But have you really given the show a fair chance? I went into it a bit pessimistically, but now I really enjoy it. I think they are just going to get better once they get comfortable with each other.

Give them a chance...

September 4, 2008 @ 11:44 AM

Mike

Wow - people all upset over this Stu fellow?? Well, I didn't even know 97.3 even existed on the radio, but now that I know Humble is back on the air, I will I tune in tomorrow morning. I also spent the 90's listening to Humble and Fred, even when they went over to Mojo 640. If they can get Fred back on with Humble, I know many a peope who will tune in.

September 4, 2008 @ 2:28 PM

Lisa

I have sent a copy of this link to the program director and the manager of EZ Rock, and what a surprise, haven't heard a word back! It's too bad that EZ Rock isn't making our lives "EZ" anymore. They've instead decided not to listen to us "listeners" and they have ignored what we are asking. Why was Stu relieved from his duties?

How disappointing that EZ Rock doesn't care...we are the listeners....I'm not sure if there is a significant amount of listerns not listening anymore during the morning....I know I don't listen until after 9am....I still enjoy everyone else!

September 8, 2008 @ 8:11 AM

Kiersten

I am in agreement. I no longer listen to EZ Rock. Humble may have been great, but I find him patronizing. Sometimes I can't tell which of the girls is talking, and adding Rick to the mix just mixes it up. I couldn't wait to get up with Stu and Colleen, and followed them from the country station to EZ Rock. Now I listen to a CD on my drive in to work. It's curious that no one has heard anything about Stu.

September 8, 2008 @ 1:08 PM

rose

I hate the new morning show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is Stu?... I will have to surf the radio again to find a replacement. Drive to work is horrible now.

September 9, 2008 @ 8:19 PM

Debra

If you notice, the only people interested to hear Stu's replacement on the air are those that hate the music on EZ Rock. Talk about a bad fit - what were they thinking? You have to assume this new fellow feels the same way about the music (hates it). Who is he anyway? Never hear of him b4. Stu & Colleen were not only a great fit for the music/station but you could tell they really loved working together - let's hope someone else steals them both soon and reunites them on another station! Fingers crossed. In the meantime, I guess I'll keep looking for a new morning radio station.

September 10, 2008 @ 9:09 AM

Bummer

WOW! It is hilarious that this blog starts out as a fan blog for Humble and quickly turns into a more rightful fan blog for one of the greatest personalities in Canadian music. Stu Jeffries was wrongfully removed from EZ Rock and replaced by a guy who isn't a worthy fit for us listeners The voices above cry out in protest and sympathy and lead me to believe that a louder boycott should be presented. Stu Jeffries is a Canadian Icon who was treated like an intern, EZ Rock needs to step up and apologize to STU and to US....THOUSANDS of US....thousands of listeners and consumers of their advertising clients. Let us, those that support Stu send out our SOS to ASTRAL MEDIA and show them we have a voice, we count and we too can create change!

Let us all send our voice and copies of this BLOG {THANKS MIKE} to (Program Director) Brian DePoe’s email -
bdepoe@ezrock.com.

Action must be taken!

September 10, 2008 @ 10:17 AM

kelly

We have just returned from a month away and am so saddened to hear that Stu is gone. We listen to he and Colleen every morning and really feel a connection to the stories and the laughs as we also have 3 boys. Colleen was always so playful and now she is so silent. We miss her papa too. Sad times for Toronto radio.

September 10, 2008 @ 10:51 AM

james edgar

It's a bit weird reading all these ezrock you made a huge mistake entries. Humble and Fred fans felt EXACTLY the same when they were let go by the Mix(yes 1 year apart) . And made many of the same comments I bet. I know I did and the mix has not been listened to in the Last 2 years in my home or car. For the fans sake I hope Stu Jeffries finds a job quickly or a least starts a blog so fans can keep in touch.

September 10, 2008 @ 12:07 PM

Sal

The morning show just isn't the same without Stu. I loved the Stu and Colleen morning show as they had such great chemistry and were hilarious to listen to. I have given the new morning show a chance, but it's so not working for me - sorry EZ Rock.

September 10, 2008 @ 12:13 PM

Andrew

Stu Jefferies a "Canadian Icon"?

That's a bit much. Good broadcaster? Yes, but an icon? Not a chance.

Go ahead and start your protest. It won't bring him back. EZ Rock made a move and they will stick with it for at least a year. The new hosts have contracts. So all the whining in the world won't change anything. Put your efforts into something worthwhile.

September 10, 2008 @ 12:52 PM

Dianne

So disappointed that Stu has gone from EZRock. I also listened to him and Colleen on 95.3 and when they left there became a loyal EZRock listener. When I moved to KW and couldn't get it on my stereo at home listened to them on my computer. BUT NO MORE!!! Hate the new "crew" except for Colleen, that is if she can get a word in edgewise. Hate how they all talk at once and over each other. STU WHERE ARE YOU?????????

September 10, 2008 @ 2:45 PM

Steve

Wow. Just when you think you've seen it all in Toronto radio, this little bomb gets dropped on the GTA listenership on a sunny Monday morning in August. Perhaps Stu has bigger things in mind, like management, Program Director or otherwise, but then I thought, he would've likely had an on-air sendoff, which so few DJ's actually get to have. Stu has been the most personable, likable and (most importantly, radio management-types...) listenable. I know EZRock's ratings weren't ever up there in the morning show bracket with CHFI and CHUM-FM, but with Virgin 99.9 making drastic changes, CHUM-FM rebranding themselves as a "Top-40 CHR" station now, and CHFI dominating the ratings as ever, don't you think it's time to have the best morning man available employed at your station? Hope you're listening, 95.3 and KX-96 - pay attention to the talent pool that's available out there right now in Stu Jefferies.

Stu, you'll be missed - great voice made for radio, and a personality to match. Great sense of humour, and not afraid to "allow the listener in" to the morning show without sounding stale and dated. Colleen just won't be the same without her longtime partner to play off. Stu, if you're reading, give us a shout and let us know what's on the horizon?

September 10, 2008 @ 4:15 PM

Beverly

It was with great surprise, he was gone. Stu is missed each morning as I drive to work.
The fact that I feel the need to speak out about this speaks volumes.
My question to EZRock is why the need for change? When you have a good thing can't you leave well enough alone!
I will keep searching to see if Stu surfaces on another station.
I'm waiting to laugh out loud again.

September 11, 2008 @ 8:21 AM

Stu Jeffries

Hi all,

It's me, Stu. Before I say anything else, I want you all to know that your kind words and support mean the world to me. I am truly humbled (I know..weird choice of words) and I can't put into words how it feels to know I've made a connection with you all and we've never met! Thank you so very much!

My departure from EZ Rock was a business decision (NOT mine) and I have to respect that. I like Howard and Kim, don't know Rick personally but hear that he's a good man, and, of course, I love and miss Colleen each and every day. I also miss sharing stories with all of you and hope that someday soon we'll re-connect over the air again.
I'm on Facebook (just search 'Stu Jeffries'). Please, drop me a line so we can keep in touch, okay?
Thank you again for your kindness. I'm touched beyond words.

September 11, 2008 @ 9:34 AM

Mary

The new format is missing something - oh what could it be. How about Stu, a first class radio personality. We need to have Stu back on the Toronto airwaves. What was EZ Rock thinking??
Looking forward to hearing Stu on the radio - soon

September 12, 2008 @ 12:49 PM

Sharlene

Stu we miss you and look forward to hearing you on the air soon. Ezrock does not know what they are missing. Is Mary-anne gone too. It is not the same without you Stu. I drive schoolbus and the kids are the same as last year and have asked where you went. We have scanned the dial but to no avail. They want you back too.

September 12, 2008 @ 1:31 PM

Steve Boylan

It is a shame that 97.3 did not keep on Stu Jeffries. Stu and Colleen were a great team and I have now changed stations. I will return as a listener when Stu returns. The new morning people are boring, no life in them... What have you done 97.3?

September 12, 2008 @ 9:01 PM

Jane

After a message like that Stu Jeffries you deserve a standing ovation! You are a class act and all your fans know it! I am very sad with your departure from 97.3 but as all your listeners have done prior to ez rock we will find you and settle you back into our mornings. Hurry up would ya! You are missed in my mornings!

Note to Andrew (above) Who asked ya! Stay with 97.3, they will need atleast one person to call in.

September 12, 2008 @ 9:06 PM

Grace

Hi Stu,

EZ Rock is missing the very essence of why people are upset about you not being on the morning show.
YOU ARE A REAL PERSON ON AIR, NOT A PERFORMER.
People connect with you because you are real.

I cannot wait to hear you again on the radio.
I moved with you to EZ Rock (I now refer to them as uneasy 3 for one rock).

Three people cannot fill your spot..good luck to them.

All the best to you

Grace

September 13, 2008 @ 12:55 PM

Grace

Hi Stu,

YOU ARE A REAL PERSON ON AIR, NOT A PERFORMER.
People connect with you because you are real.

I cannot wait to hear you again on the radio.
I moved with you to EZ Rock (I now refer to them as uneasy 3 for one rock).

Three people cannot fill your spot..good luck to them.

All the best to you

Grace

September 13, 2008 @ 1:01 PM

Big fan

I beleave that there was a great mistake made when they let Stu go!!I don't know how come so many people have to be on one show??? I will not be listening till Stu is back!

September 15, 2008 @ 10:23 PM

Cookie

EZ Rock is not the same without STU. Please bring him back. I hate the new show, too many people talking makes it so noisy. I enjoyed STU and coleen, they brighten my days

September 16, 2008 @ 12:47 PM

Sally Ann

Shouldn't all these testimonies to Stu give you guys a clue? This man should be on the morning show, he was the morning show. Yes, Colleen helped, but he truly rocked. We have all tuned out of 97.3 and will be looking to hear from Stu as to where he ends up. Sure hope it will be soon. Humble Howard does a diservice to the morning show. What were you guys thinkng.

September 17, 2008 @ 12:12 PM

Janet

I was a big Stu & Colleen fan years ago and listened to them doing country . When they left I was delighted when they resurfaced and started listening to 97.3. I guess I'll go back to CHUM FM until they resurface as a team somewhere else.

September 18, 2008 @ 1:04 PM

Emily

What happened to the morning show. I miss 'Stu and Colleen'. Will have to find another station for the morning drive or go back to the CDs since Stu and Colleen was the only morning show that made any sense. Now it's like that other station that has to adverise on TV.

I went abroad, came back NO MORNING SHOW!!

September 18, 2008 @ 3:36 PM

KM

I miss Stu, it was nice to read his message here. I am not listening to 97.3 anymore. without Stu it is not the same. My mornings start with Mike Cooper and Erin Davis now. Hopefully, soon I will hear Stu on the air again.

September 18, 2008 @ 3:50 PM

jimmy

Where is Stu?? still waiting for him to show up so I can listen...the new 97.3 sucks

September 20, 2008 @ 8:20 AM

sandra

I hate the new 97.3 with the exception of Colleen. I hae switched to CHUM FM. Stu let us know what station you move to. We love you!

September 22, 2008 @ 7:54 PM

Tom

Humble? I think not. Time to get rid of the 90's attitude isn't it? Stu & Colleen had a fresh and lively show full of honesty, spontaneity, and warmth. Stu will go far. Hope Colleen finds a similar path too.

September 26, 2008 @ 8:09 AM

Sue

I like Stu, what did you do with him?
Colleen, go rescue him will you and bring him back.

September 29, 2008 @ 6:51 PM

wendy

It felt almost like I was in mourning when I'd discovered the powers that be ditched stu, what a big mistake. Have attempted to listen, but it's just not good. Tried CHFI again but they don't have it either. Hoping that Stu and Colleen reunite on another T.O. Station to give me my mornings back!!

September 30, 2008 @ 9:16 AM

Linda

My gf and I were having a conversaion last night about the recent shake up in the radio and televison industry since CTV and Global have changed hands, and yes one of the questions was where did Stu go? Funny I never liked him, I switched from from Ez rock when Mike left and went to CHFI for my morning show and there I stay. I have to admit that change is hard and I find it funny just how seriously we take our radio stations and programs, thanks for good reading!

October 2, 2008 @ 11:48 AM

Jewel

My family and I went on vacation and came back to a different station. My girls have been asking what happened to Stu??? It is no longer the same station! Too many people talking that early in the morning, it actually gives a person a headache. Not a way to start my day. We miss Stu and Colleen's chemistry. What were you people thinking!! Sorry to say that I listen for the bonus codes then put on a CD.

October 3, 2008 @ 11:04 AM

Diana

I miss Stu Jeffries. The morning show is just not the same. It's BORING. I try to listen but find that the show just does nothing for me. I only listen for the bonus words. The morning is just NOT the same. BRING BACK STU!!!!!!!!!!!

October 3, 2008 @ 2:35 PM

Thushara

Does anyone know what happened to MaryAnne? Have not heard her name since Stu left. Of course, I have not been paying attention to the so-called Morning Show ever since Stu left. I miss Stu and MaryAnne too!

October 6, 2008 @ 1:42 PM

Lisa

I think Mary-Ann left just before Stu left....I remember hearing them say that she was moving on. Personally,....her Maryoke voice was annoying as was her laugh. However, they did announce i think in early August that she was leaving.

Stu, so glad you responded...you are missed everyday. As some of the posters have already said, there is no good morning show out there....I "channel surf" in the morning as there isn't a good station out there.....if EZ rock is playig music, I listen, however once the talking and the interviewing starts, (and sometime like this morning they cut a song off!), I change. Who needs all that talking and interviewing during a morning show? Why can't they leave the "tips to a better life" to John Tesh? Why steal his thunder? Very disappointing!

Glad that Jessica Baker has a morning shift (I'm sure that as a newlywed it's nice to have the time at home), but I really miss her on my drive home. That has become my favourite show besides John Tesh.

Hope EZ Rock makes some changes real soon....

Stu, Thank you for letting us know that you are on Facebook. I will take up the opportunity to send you a message there.

October 8, 2008 @ 8:35 AM

thor and lucia

My wife and I won a trip to the D.R. last Christmas with Stu and Colleen. Very nice people, great show. She listened to EZrock everyday, all day at work. Now, she's indifferent about the show. She misses Stu. So do I actually. Now they listen to Z103 at work. She still occassionally flips back over, but it ain't the same. As for me, Stu has been in my life on TV and radio for a long time. Hope he shows up somewhere soon!

October 9, 2008 @ 7:57 PM

elaine

Stu ....I miss you. First i listened to another station and when they fired her i went to 97.3 and found Stu and Colleen. Now that Stu has been let go, what station do I go to now? 4 people is way too many to listen to, nothing is constant, they are all over the place. Humble always butting in and taking over. Who is he anyways? Colleen, time for you to fly the coop too. They will just bring you down, find Stu and start somewhere else, just let us know.

October 12, 2008 @ 7:57 PM

dee

Stu...where are you?

October 13, 2008 @ 5:01 PM

Cheryl from Kitchener

Hi Stu,

My morning drive is just not the same without you and Colleen. I could go on an on about how much I enjoyed you but so many others have said if for me. I want you to know that I wish you the best and hope that you and Colleen come back together soon. Another country station would be nice. That's where I found you many years ago and have been listening ever since.
Sorry 97.3 but I'll only be tuning in during the month of December...I sure hope you don't plan on changing that too.

October 16, 2008 @ 2:20 PM

Diane

What did EZRock Do? Stu and Colleen were a morning show team made in heaven. What Astral thinks we should listen to now is complete drivel. Way too many people in the room and what Kim is doing there is beyond me. We want to hear Stu and Colleen. Bring them back together again. Please listen to the people.

October 17, 2008 @ 10:31 AM

dan

Well, I have been trying to listen to 97.3 (since Stu left) in the morning and it's a no go. Too many people in the room. I, too, don't listen to the morning show anymore and have switched too Virgin 99.9 with Mad Dog and Billy. At least they are entertaining.

October 29, 2008 @ 11:56 AM

Pauline

I hate EZ rock with a passion!
Stu was really good and I wake up with their morning show. I even got addicted to the program. Now, its different and EZ rock missed it, I know I am just a tiny # but I will never be counted as one of their listners.

October 30, 2008 @ 1:30 PM

Angela

I also am lost on the morning drive. I have listed to Stu and Colleen since 95.3 and knew immediately something was up when I tuned in on Aug 8th. I keep googling to see if Stu is going to turn up. It was great to hook into this site. Stu, when you get settled please let us all know via the web/this site. I tried using Facebook but it a one way conversation is no good when I want to know where I can listen to you again.

November 2, 2008 @ 7:22 PM

Kimberly

Ditto. I was an engaged listener from 95.3 then followed to 97.3. When absent from the province and discovered no more Stu and could never learn where he went and why? I wonder what exterestial occurence was contrived> Stu was not only humerous , but compasionate and intelligent...hard to find qualities in DJ'S Today.

November 3, 2008 @ 11:16 PM

Mary

Stu and Colleen had excellent chemistry together on the radio. They always put a smile on my face each morning. Maybe Stu did go a bit overboard with his kids, but that's easy to do when you're a devoted father. I enjoyed listening to all of his stories because they were honest and not made up. Everthing he said came from the heart. I no longer listen to ez-rock and hope that the station realizes that they made a mistake letting him go. I now listen to Mike and Erin on 98.1 . However, I do miss Stu's voice and friendly disposition. It seems like a loss. I hope Stu comes back!

November 8, 2008 @ 6:47 PM

Daniela Avery

Hi

I too am disappointed with the new morning show. When I realized that Stu was no longer on the morning show, I tried the new one for a week. I really like Colleen but I am not happy with the other hosts.There is a chemistry between Stu and Colleen that is irreplaceable. My morning have never been the same since. I actually was listening to 95.3 when they were on that station and I followed them to 97.3 even though I was not always fond of the music selections. Since I have always liked country music I have gone back to 95.3.

I hope Stu is back on the radio soon. I might decide to change radio stations again.....

November 17, 2008 @ 12:24 PM

pat s

Like many others on this blog, i really miss Stu in the morning. Sadly, the morning show just isnt the same. And Colleen, my gosh, I hardly ever hear you! You seem stifled!
Too many cooks in the kitchen.
Stu, if you read these messages, sure hope you're doing okay.
You're the best!!!!!

December 2, 2008 @ 9:44 PM

wendy

stu if you read this, please drop a line as to what you are doing now and where we can hear you again....Hope greater things happen for you because of this...

January 5, 2009 @ 9:26 AM

Ann

I have refused to listen to ez rock since Stu has left. During the dirve to work you actually felt like you were family, listening to Stu and Colleen. Now it is just another radio station. Very disappointing. Hope all is well with you and your family Stu and please let us know where your next radio stint will be so we can all join in and listen.

January 14, 2009 @ 3:09 PM

Tony

EZ Rock without Stu is no better than any other station. Now I am listening to many other staton BUT EZ Rock.

January 22, 2009 @ 11:08 AM

Karenlee

Wow! Again? When Stu and Colleen left 95.3 I tried, really, I did. To listen to them on 97.3, but it wasn't the same. Not as fun. I switched to audio books in the car and CHUM at work. I love the stories about Stu's kids (I have a couple of kids too). Hopefully we'll find Stu again!

February 2, 2009 @ 8:11 AM

Grace

Stu is on Facebook !!!
You can say hello to him and pass on your best wishes as well.

I am so bored with morning radio.

Grace

February 7, 2009 @ 12:37 PM

Stu Jeffries

Hi all,

It's me again. Thanks for your continued support and kind words which mean so much to me. I want to let you know that I'll be back on the radio beginning this weekend as the co-host of The 80s Show (alongside the terrific KCC). In one of life's strange twists, this show airs on 97.3 EZRock in Toronto and on a bunch of other Astral Media owned EZRock stations across Canada. In Toronto, check out it out on Sunday mornings from 10am-12pm. I'll be on the EZRock morning show tomorrow morning to chat about this (strange, I know!). I'm excited about this show and delighted to be back on the airwaves. It's a good start as I continue to look for the right opportunity to get back to it full-time.

I'd love it if you'd give a listen and let me know what you think. You can find me on Facebook...let's keep in touch.

February 26, 2009 @ 8:35 PM

Debbie

Yayyyyyy!!!! THIS is fantastic news (altho i must say that i don't think 97.3 deserves for you to grace their airwaves with your presence, but anyway!!) :) But it will be SO GREAT TO hear you on air again...can't wait 'til it's full-on, and would love it to be "stu & colleen" again!!
:) Thanks for posting your note on FB; that's how i heard about this.
We'll be listening...
Deb

February 26, 2009 @ 9:25 PM

Kimberly

What a great News ! Looking forward to hearing you soon Stu .A long lost friend is coming home.....All the Best!

February 26, 2009 @ 9:25 PM

mary

Can't wait to listen to you Stu. glad you are back on the airwaves. And I personally love the time slot for your new show. Good luck

February 26, 2009 @ 9:25 PM

Bonnie

Thank heaven! Finally we will get to hear Stu again....97.3 really blew it when they let him go....Stu is the absolute best DJ ever and I can't wait until Sunday morning.

February 27, 2009 @ 7:17 AM

Larisa

Good luck Stu!! good to hear that you are back and I will be listening.

February 27, 2009 @ 8:34 AM

Tina

I stopped listening to EZRock when I realized Stu was no longer with the station. So now I'll listen for two hours on Sundays then go back to my new station the rest of the time. It'll be great to hear Stu again, too bad it's on 97.3.

February 27, 2009 @ 2:28 PM

Karen

I stopped listened to EZRock, the minute I learned Stu was no longer with the station. But I will be tuning in to 97.3 on Sundays with Stu and then go back to my new station. I am so happy that Stu is back!!!

March 1, 2009 @ 8:07 AM

Debra

Wow! Great news! I stopped listening to EZ when Stu left but was delighted to turn it back on this weekend for the 80s show. Stu, you rock! I loved, loved, loved hearing your voice on the radio again. Now...we just need you back on every day...like, say..."Stu & Colleen" in the mornings again. I still can't listen to the new morning show - we're all missing the real, wonderful person that you are and a truly family-friendly morning show. Stu..how are those kids? I missing hearing about them!

March 2, 2009 @ 10:49 AM

Lora

Yeah Stu! It's so great to have you back even in such a small way; it's a start. It feels like a friend has returned after a long absence! My morning drive to work has just not been the same without you & Colleen. I haven't been able to settle on another morning show so I flip back and forth with no satisfaction. I tried listening to the new EZRock show just to see what it was like but I honestly can't believe that they would replace you with someone who is essentially your opposite. We all miss your warmth and genuineness (is that a word?), Stu and you & Colleen seemed to really like each other. You can't manufacture that! I hope the folks at EZRock have realized what a terrible mistake they made and that this is the beginning of making things right again.

March 2, 2009 @ 2:16 PM

Lora

p.s. You can go to www.ezrock.com and leave a comment under The 80s show to let them know how great it is to have Stu back. The comments are moderated though so it's probably not a good idea to slag the current morning show or the comment likely won't get posted. This calls for significant restraint :)

March 3, 2009 @ 2:34 PM

Kanwal

Hello Stu,
great to hear from you. I just heard Darryl mention your name. i emailed him just to confirm if i was right. Welcom back
Good Luck,

March 6, 2009 @ 12:46 PM

Nene

Yeah...Stu is back!! I'm tuning in tomorrow at 10am. This is one time I'm actually looking forward to turning the clock ahead so I can hear Stu sooner! Welcome back.

March 7, 2009 @ 7:10 PM

Anonymous

hey howard....ya miss Moose Jaw Sakatchewan CHAB remember Pat Bawn PD keep up the good work..and say hi to Dan Kingsbury and Dan Giebert I tune ya in on live stream radio occasionally Garry Kelowna BC Canada

April 26, 2009 @ 10:44 PM

metroemediasquare.com

I'm watching Stu Jefferies right now as a panelist on 'Acting Crazy' (Game TV). They also show his previously-hosted game show 'Love Handles. Seems like a nice guy. :]

June 13, 2009 @ 7:03 AM

Paul

Can't believe EZ Rock has kept this morning show. Howard is the most boring, unfunny radio host I've ever heard...not to mention arrogant. And to think he used to trash stations like this and their music. Lets go back to Stu & Colleen. When station searching, all I ever hear on the morning show is 'what's coming up'

August 7, 2009 @ 8:43 PM

best way to lose belly fat

I totally agree with you about this subject. Nice post. Already bookmarked for future reference.

December 5, 2009 @ 7:19 PM