Rick Hodge Returns to Airwaves on 105.7 EZ ROCK

Rick Hodge Returns to Airwaves on 105.7 EZ ROCKMy old Buddy Rick Hodge is back on the air as co-host of Niagara's 105.7 EZ ROCK Morning Show alongside Lori Love.

Following an eternity doing mornings on 104.5 CHUM-FM, Rick Hodge was most recently a part of 97.3 EZ Rock's Toronto morning team. I once sat in on a show and great controversy ensued. I kid you not!

All's well that ends well, and I ended up working with Rick Hodge, attempting to teach him social media and helping him blog. The blog is now dead and I haven't heard from Rick in months.

But I'm very glad to hear Rick Hodge is back on the air where he belongs. Here's an interview I conducted with him in which he reveals the truth about why he left CHUM-FM.

Rick Hodge and I

Cheryl

Well, good that he has a job again, but Rick Hodge has sure been around for a long time, that's for sure. He was on the air with pete Griffin. That was such a good show in the mornings.

August 14, 2012 @ 5:53 PM

Blind Dave

Wasn't Lori Love on Y95 Hamilton back in the Jeff Lumby days? Mid-90s I think. That was actually decent radio coming out of that station.

Good for Rick Hodge. Hope he does well.

August 14, 2012 @ 9:24 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Glad for Rick, have missed the Sunday Night Funnies since his departure.
Followed his blog for sometime, but understand these are difficult things to maintain, especially if you are a very private person.
Was happy to hear him on H&F a few months back, hope the wind is now at his back.
Good Luck Rick!

August 14, 2012 @ 10:00 PM

Down Goes Brown

That's great news. Bring back the Sunday Funnies!

August 15, 2012 @ 10:36 PM

Bob

What was that jazzy sax music that used to be played at the start and end of The Sunday Funnies? Anybody know title or artist?

August 20, 2012 @ 11:26 AM

Keith

Since when did Rick Hodge start looking like a Chinese dry cleaner.

August 31, 2012 @ 5:04 PM