Blue Jays All The Way - Humble Howard

jays8 and friggin' 3. That's a helluva start. Doc Halladay is 3-0, we're knocking the cover off the ball and Cito is once again ruler of the universe. Life is good.

It's time to share another old school Blue Jays song. This one is by Humble Howard. I asked Humble about it, and he didn't even remember recording it. I had to play it for him in order to get this response.

Yup that's me. I forgot all about it but I did that at the Mix in the spring of 92 just before going back to 102 and never thought about it again.

Weird.

Things will be fine in 2009. Blue Jays all the way!

Other awesome Blue Jays audio from Toronto Mike:

Mike from Lowville

Careful Mike, your sounding alot like a Leaf fan. ;O]

April 17, 2009 @ 9:52 AM

James Edgarj

Mike from Lowville LOl I always thought that . I'm not much of a baseball fan myself but Mike is so enthusiastic I'm almost getting sucked in.

April 17, 2009 @ 12:21 PM

Toronto Mike

Realistically, our starting pitching can't possibly get us to the playoffs. It's Doc and a bunch of unknowns currently exceeding all expectations.

But, the offense looks like it's going to be there, and if a couple of the other starters jump up and surprise us...

We could finish 3rd in the East!

April 17, 2009 @ 12:25 PM

James Edgarj

BTW that song SUCKED.

April 17, 2009 @ 12:26 PM

Toronto Mike

Was this worse than the other Humble Howard Blue Jays song?

April 17, 2009 @ 12:31 PM

James Edgarj

No it's not as bad. But it's still bad. I can't believe Howard did those.

April 17, 2009 @ 1:56 PM

Stafford

I remember Howard recording this in the announcer studio attached to Master Control one early afternoon at the MIX.

There was another guy in there with him, I assume, producing.

It's a good fansong...but by that time all the Jays fansongs were getting long in the tooth. Every radio station was pumping them out like Stars on 45. "Jays to the Top" is still my fave.

April 17, 2009 @ 3:53 PM

Sheena Koe

Well I like it!! Been looking for these songs forever! Thanks you!

September 20, 2015 @ 1:50 PM