Look at How High I Got Today!

I haven't been this high in a while. Today I reached #12 in the Apple Podcasts chart for my category. That's pretty good considering I share a category with heavyweights like This American Life and Dirty John, and I'm pretty sure the only Canadian podcast ahead of me is Grownups Read Things They Wrote as Kids, which benefited from national exposure on CBC Radio One.

Over six years and 387 episodes and I'm still having a blast. Thanks for listening!

andrew

You got HIGH with a Little Help From Your Friends. Good on U.

October 17, 2018 @ 7:13 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Too funny Andrew! I am always telling people about your podcast, even convinced my wife to listen to the Jamar episode.
Your ranking is well deserved, a lot of hard work, and constant improvement on your style/technique shows in the final product!

October 17, 2018 @ 8:51 PM

Javed Jafri

Nice one Mike on the day that reefer madness has started !

October 17, 2018 @ 10:22 PM

LieveFamke

Congratulations!

October 18, 2018 @ 8:44 AM

Derrick

??? S-Town hasn't released an episode since March 2017...??? Dirty John hasn't released an episode since September 4th?

Where are you getting this list from?

October 19, 2018 @ 1:19 PM

Derrick

This list looks suspect - if This American Life is #1, where is Serial? It should be in the top 10. Or the Joe Rogan experience?

I'm with Steve, this list looks like it's been compromised.

Not saying Toronto Mike isn't a popular podcast, just don't use this list as proof.

#16 - Desert Island Discs?

October 19, 2018 @ 1:29 PM

@Derrick

This is my category. I'm sure Rogan is in Comedy.

I literally screen capped this from iTunes the day I posted it. There's absolutely nothing suspect about it. When it comes to podcast aggregators, Apple Podcasts / iTunes is the biggie.

October 19, 2018 @ 3:07 PM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Big time congrats on your latest ranking on this podcast chart!! psst..."HOW HIGH"do ya think that
Method Man and Redman got in '95? Great underrated film as well and I don't even partake (much
more enjoyable than "Half-Baked"!!!).

October 20, 2018 @ 9:51 AM