Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 370: Jeff Woods Returns

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 370In this 370th episode, Mike chats with broadcaster Jeff Woods about his podcast, his sexuality, his favourite songs of all-time and more. This episode is exactly 2:17:47.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Jeff Woods and me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Property in the 6ix, Paytm Canada and Sensus Design & Build.

glb   propertyinthesix   paytm   Sensus Design and Build

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Beatts

Excellent! Been waiting for this one :)

August 30, 2018 @ 1:05 PM

Scott

Yes. Jeff! Hey Neighbour. Live in Meaf, work in Thornbury Still waiting for the audiobook. Checking daily.

August 30, 2018 @ 1:39 PM

Beatts

Beatts appearance at 44:40 Thanks Mike and Jeff ;)

August 30, 2018 @ 2:03 PM

Beatts

Crap... I just realized I said Patreon for Jeff's audio book when it was a gofundme. Similar but different :)

August 30, 2018 @ 2:47 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Another great episode!! I found it very similar to the Alan Cross KOTJ episode in that most of the
songs selected didn't necessarily jibe with any pre-conceived notions I had of their respective
Jam pickers: SHAME ON ME!!! Nice to hear that great Dio Sabbath track along with those killer
Jams from Jeff Buckley and Pete Yorn. He's definitely one of the great radio voices of our time
or any other. Looking forward to the forthcoming third season of his excellent Records and Rockstars
program.

August 30, 2018 @ 3:50 PM

Brandon

A great listen - and measurably less frosty than the Molly Johnson episode, so there's that. ;)

Some fantastic music choices of Jeff's here! A few of those I didn't know and will definitely be checking out those artists further.

August 31, 2018 @ 7:56 AM

@Brandon

I stand by my record... 369 non-frosty episodes out of 370!

August 31, 2018 @ 8:07 AM

Brandon

@Toronto Mike

Indeed! Something to be proud of. New tagline - "99.73% Frost Free". I'll take it! :)

August 31, 2018 @ 10:44 AM

mrmojorisinca

I keep loosing sound around the tattoo artist becomes your friend.

August 31, 2018 @ 10:47 AM

@mrmojorisinca

That shouldn't happen. The full 2:17 is there. Is it possible your device only downloaded part of the file before you started playing it locally?

August 31, 2018 @ 11:39 AM

Al The Royal Pain

Does your 99.73% Frost Free claim include your episode with Andy Frost?

August 31, 2018 @ 2:58 PM

@Al The Royal Pain

My Frost-free guarantee has an Andy exception!

See you on September 12!

August 31, 2018 @ 3:46 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Maybe if Molly comes back for a KOTJ episode, you can get to a 99.9% frost free rating. I think you can take a Mulligan on this.

August 31, 2018 @ 10:11 PM