Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 363: Jodie's Jumpsuit

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 363In this 363rd episode, Mike chats with Crystal-Rose b.k.a. Jodie's Jumpsuit about her tweets before they kick out the jams. This episode is exactly 1:53:40.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Jodie's Jumpsuit and me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Property in the 6ix, Paytm Canada and Sensus Design & Build.

glb   propertyinthesix   paytm   Sensus Design and Build

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

bsmntdwllr73

Glad to know that if the Toronto Mike'd civilian guest barrier had to broken by anyone other
than myself, at least it was by someone as intelligent and well-spoken as Jodie's Jumpsuit (and
quite easy on the eyes as well!!). Don't worry, Mike! A couple of gallons of Haagen-Dazs and several
(or four) litres of Diet Dr. Pepper will (probably) help me get over this latest setback in a decade or two!! P.S., M & Ms over Smarties, but I always personally preferred Hersheyettes back in the day

August 3, 2018 @ 2:51 PM

bsmntdwllr73

That Curtis Harding track is a real gem!! I recently took his CD out from the library and I just
can't get enough of that throwback production style.

August 3, 2018 @ 3:51 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Other Jump songs off the top of my head:
Third Eye Blind- "Jumper"
Destiny's Child- "Jumpin Jumpin"
Rolling Stones -"Jumpin' Jack Flash"
RHCP-"Get Up and Jump"
Louis Prima or Brian Setzer-"Jump, Jive an' Wail"
Harry Nilsson-"Jump Into the Fire"

August 3, 2018 @ 4:12 PM

Jason from Sudbury

Not sure if this was mentioned but Metallica - Jump In The Fire is another one. Gonna listen to this tomorrow.

@Basement? Diet Dr Pepper? There is such a thing? Truth be told I don't like diet anything. I did try the cherry Dr Pepper though and it was nasty.

August 3, 2018 @ 7:34 PM

But guys, we were naming songs called "Jump"! Not songs with "Jump" in the title!

August 4, 2018 @ 7:55 AM

Brandon

Nice episode! I actually wasn't previously aware of her at all, but the nice thing about Toronto Mike episodes is getting introduced to some people.

And music trivia fans might enjoy the tidbit that "The Pointer Sisters" were also the uncredited vocalists on that "Sesame Street Pinball Number Count" animated segments which ran for something like 20 years. Some pretty funky rhythm and chord progression changes in there:

August 5, 2018 @ 7:03 PM