Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 338: Stephen LeDrew

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 338In this 338th episode, Mike chats with Stephen LeDrew about his years on CP24, his controversial appearance on Tucker Carlson's Fox News program, his firing from CP24 and what he's up to now. This episode is exactly 1:29:21.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Stephen Ledrew and me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Property in the 6ix, Paytm Canada and Camp Tournesol.

glb   propertyinthesix   paytm   paytm

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Axel

I cannot wait for this. Listening now.

May 23, 2018 @ 12:14 PM

Urooj Islam

6 kids and 8 grand-kids by his early 50s?

I had no idea Stephen LeDrew came from a family lineage of rabbits.

May 23, 2018 @ 3:56 PM

@Urooj Islam

I'm not doubting the man's story, but his Wiki page has him at 64 or 65 years of age. :)

May 23, 2018 @ 4:04 PM

LeDoux

LeDrew was 53 when running for mayor in 2006, according to an article from that time, but maybe he was lying about his age to seem older!

May 23, 2018 @ 5:08 PM

Buck Melonoma

Miss him air. Does he know he dresses like a Broadway producer?

May 24, 2018 @ 2:25 PM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Best part of this episode is your takedown of Shmoe Warmington!!! Although I think you
give him to much credit as a writer: Think more pre-school and less either of the kindergartens!!
Forget the content (CRAP!!!) and look at the 'style': Prime Larry King USA Today columns were
Joycean in their complexity by comparison; not to mention Mr. King's obvious Canadian counterpart-
Steve Simmons (The Sun's poet laureate compared to the likes of The Blight Scrawler and Ms. Sue-
Ann!!!)

May 25, 2018 @ 5:30 PM

Fakeologist

Very enjoyable interview. I have much respect for this guying taking on "the Boss" (Crouton).

I hope he starts a podcast - I'd listen.

Good looks for someone his age.

Keep those guests on the mics. He was hard to hear when he drifted away.

June 1, 2018 @ 5:44 AM

Terry

Nice interview! Even didn't mind hearing Lighthouse again.

June 12, 2018 @ 1:30 PM