Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 317: 12:36

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 317In this 317th episode, Mike chats with Marc Weisblott of 12:36 about the current state of the media in Canada. This episode is exactly 2:03:37.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

12:36 and me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Property in the 6ix, Paytm Canada and Camp Tournesol.

glb   propertyinthesix   paytm   paytm

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

bsmntdwllr73

The 12:36 podcast definitely needs to happen sooner rather than later! It would be the
perfect (non-competing!!) complement to Toronto Mike!! Nobody else covers the media
and other key pop cultural touchstones like Mr. 12:36! Hopefully the important powers that
be will get with the program and help to make this happen in the very near future!!

March 22, 2018 @ 5:12 PM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Passover is coming up at the end of next week (coinciding with Easter this year(,
and you owe it to yourself to seek out a Passover Seder and get schooled in the
ways of 'My People,' 'cause I certainly won't be invited to any (Boo Hoo!!) And
be sure to double down on the Matzo if you do, as you'll never complain about
stale bread again afterwards!!!

March 22, 2018 @ 5:17 PM

@1236

correction! it's Barstool Sports that Josh Donaldson was citing the "Saturdays are for the Boys" slogan from ... not Bleacher Report (which is more highbrow by comparison)

March 22, 2018 @ 6:03 PM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Your pronunciation of 'PESACH' sounded like' payot/payos', which is not a holiday term, but
instead refers to the manner in which some Orthodox Jewish boys and men wear their hair
(a much better definition/example is available on Wikipedia!). He,y look Ma, I guess I'm more
in tune with my heritage than I orgianlly thought!!!

March 22, 2018 @ 6:20 PM

bsmntdwllr73

I was on Locke Street in Hamilton on Tuesday and I went to Donut Monster, the most vandalized
of the 15 stores. Had the pleasure of seeing the piece of wood that temporarily served as window
and was subsequently signed by Justin Trudeau in the flesh! My life will obviously never be the same
again.

March 22, 2018 @ 6:39 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Best 12:36 episode in at least a year. Thanks again!!

March 22, 2018 @ 7:12 PM

Sarah

Best line: "I think Sol taught me more French than any school teacher"

March 23, 2018 @ 10:52 AM