I Would Rather Be Punched in May, Than Get Knocked Out in October

• TBS
  • Fan 590

Cambo

Nothing like listening to Jerry

October 10, 2016 @ 10:42 AM

Ellebee

Great strategic play by Donaldson to take advantage of the error. Just such a crappy way for any team to lose.

October 10, 2016 @ 11:09 AM

Ryan G

What a brilliant ball game. Full credit to the Rangers who fought the good fight to the bitter end. I have no doubt that one day, Donaldson's name will be immortalized on that level of excellence alongside the other greats who have given this town such unbelievably exciting sporting moments.

Well done Josh, and great team effort Blue Jays.

October 10, 2016 @ 11:26 AM

Blind Dave

The french call a fun game, but Spanish radio/tv is the best.

And I agree with the above comment that it is a crappy way to lose, regardless of which team you cheer for. Full credit to both teams for an entertaining game.

October 10, 2016 @ 1:03 PM

Thoroughly entertaining game last night. I love the hustle play by Donaldson to walk it off.

The wild card win was also amazing. Edwin's walk-off won't be forgotten.

That's two brilliant moments this season (and counting). Looks like game 1 against Cleveland is Friday night.

October 10, 2016 @ 8:21 PM

Douglas

I would like to have heard Dan Shulman (and perhaps the rest of the ESPN crew) call not just that play, but the game. Series. Even Buck (Hey, I'm used to listening to him, and he's the Canadian TV play-by-play announcer. Right, Pat? "Uh huh.") The radio announcers call games the best because they have to fill in more details to give the listeners some visual.

October 11, 2016 @ 9:57 AM

Derek

Man I love hearing exciting plays in Spanish. Such a higher degree of excitement!!

October 11, 2016 @ 11:12 AM

Brian Carstairs

Probably second ( so far) in memorable endings to a series, nothing will ever top "Touch them all Joe" by Tom Cheek in 1993!

October 14, 2016 @ 10:50 AM