Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 157: Ivar Hamilton

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 157In this 157th episode, Mike chats with CFNY's Ivar Hamilton about his days at the Spirit of Radio, his memories of Martin Streek, how he was responsible for the Bon Jovi banner at the ACC and what he and David Marsden are up to these days. This episode is exactly 1:44:47.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Become a Patron

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Lyle Lanley

Great episode! Great memories!

February 5, 2016 @ 9:37 AM

Jason from Sudbury

February 5, 2016 @ 10:14 AM

Jason from Sudbury

Gonna check this one out this afternoon...I'm 33 so Ivar came around before my time, even in 88 I was only 6 years old and I was living in New Brunswick so I sure as hell didn't know anything about any Toronto radio stations.There's a chance I'm posting twice here cause when trying to put up my previous post I got a message about a gateway time out something, lol I'm not a techy so not sure what that was.
Anyway I'm gonna check this one out this afternoon. Ivar was before my time. I'm 33 and even in 88 I was only 6 years old and was living in New Brunswick so I didn't know anything about Toronto Radio.

February 5, 2016 @ 10:17 AM

Jason from Sudbury

Yeah, should've known that was gonna happen. My bad.

February 5, 2016 @ 10:30 AM

Mike

Nice - I can listen to any ex-CFNYer talk about those times forever.

February 5, 2016 @ 11:34 AM

Andrew

Great podcast Mike,
The new boom arms helped with your guests mic placement and in turn that helped immensely.

Cheers,
Andrew

February 5, 2016 @ 2:21 PM

David Marsden

Excellent Mike and you too Ivar. Great stories and a most sincere thanks for all the kind words.

We've got a lot more memories for everyone at - NYTheSpirit.com - come and collect your free month trial.

Ivar Hamilton's Tear Down
James and The New Music Show
Rob Stuart's Mix Tape
Marsden live Saturday and Sunday evenings....

plus more.....24-7