Touch of Grey

After watching Broadchurch last week, we decided to stay in England and dove into Luther. Luther is set in London and looks as if it was run through a filter. Everything is drenched in grey.

These past few days, that's all I see when cycling. The concrete trails are grey, the lake is grey, and the sky is grey. The world around me is various shades of grey.

Here's a pic I just took. Sometimes, it's difficult to see where the water ends and the sky begins.

20141229_124101

Every silver lining's got a touch of grey.

Argie

Next you'll be reading "50 shades of grey."

December 29, 2014 @ 2:02 PM

Liz

"...drenched in grey." Nicely said, Mike.

I'm just heading down to the lake for my dose of grey.

December 29, 2014 @ 2:44 PM

this guest

Where do I click 'Like?'

December 29, 2014 @ 5:58 PM

Douglas

@TorontoMike - I don't need to send you a photo of the lakeshore from out my way. I can just use yours.

Knowing that I enjoyed "Broadchurch", friends in the UK who told me I would like it have suggested that I watch "Top of the Lake". It is another detective story, along the lines of "Broadchurch". "Top of the Lake" takes place in New Zealand (which could make for some lovely scenery). A detective investigates the disappearance of a pregnant 12 year old girl.

December 30, 2014 @ 11:06 AM

Mike from Lowville

"Broadchurch" is a great series! They may be making a part 2. They did a remake here in N.A. called "Gracepoint" that is not as good as the original as could be said for most copies of British firsts. "Episodes" does a good job of proving that. "Top of the Lake" is good. "The Missing" is another great one. Hey Mike! Did you catch the Derek 02 Special?

January 1, 2015 @ 12:52 PM

Mike from Lowville

...oh yeah "Luther" is an awesome show! The weirdo woman who killed her parents is in a new series here called "The Affair" with your lead from "The Wire" having the affair with her!

January 1, 2015 @ 12:58 PM

Mike from Lowville

...almost forgot! HAPPY FRIGG'IN NEW YEAR!

January 1, 2015 @ 12:59 PM

@Mike from Lowville

I watched The Affair. McNulty and that weirdo woman who killed her parents in Luther are great in it!

January 1, 2015 @ 7:56 PM

@Mike from Lowville

Sorry, I missed the question about the Derek special.

I haven't seen it, but I will.

I think I'll also tackle Top of the Lake.

January 3, 2015 @ 10:33 AM